OT: To the Dogs (Music Thread) | The Boneyard

OT: To the Dogs (Music Thread)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well it would seem we even here on the BY are kind of in the Dog Days of Summer. Sirius seems to have even reached our neck of the woods. So, for something to do while waiting for something to happen, why not another music thread. (Sorry I tried UCONN basketball threads, to no avail.) Besides this is the BY, you know Huskies.

But instead of just limiting it to Dogs, we'll stretch it out a bit and include all animals/mammals (ya'll were gonna do that anyway). See if we can leave the insects and fishes alone for now. (maybe another day)

Soooo, any songs/groups/artists with an animal (mammal) in the title/name.

Start out with that great song from the Baha Men - Who Let The Dog's Out

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
And of course

Hair of the Dog - Nazareth

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Well it would seem we even here on the BY are kind of in the Dog Days of Summer. Sirius seems to have even reached our neck of the woods. So, for something to do while waiting for something to happen, why not another music thread. (Sorry I tried UCONN basketball threads, to no avail.) Besides this is the BY, you know Huskies.

But instead of just limiting it to Dogs, we'll stretch it out a bit and include all animals/mammals (ya'll were gonna do that anyway). See if we can leave the insects and fishes alone for now. (maybe another day)

Soooo, any songs/groups/artists with an animal (mammal) in the title/name.

Start out with that great song from the Baha Men - Who Let The Dog's Out

I appreciate you throwing that ya'll in there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom