OT: Ralph speaks on emotional return for Vandy's Cambridge | The Boneyard

OT: Ralph speaks on emotional return for Vandy's Cambridge

Reaction Score
Jordon seems like a very focused young woman; I think she's headed for success in life.

BTW I had to really work to find the video at the generic ESPN link. This one goes straight to the video.

SHmiCO- - - Thanks I couldn't get it to come up alone!

Reaction Score
Tournament Shea moving ahead toward the arrival of Vanderbilt in the front ranks. No surprise. Recently re-watched a championship season. 2000. That’s all the young pups need to ever see…the year Shea Ralph owned WCBB. Our Husky.

Reaction Score
SHmiCO- - - Thanks I couldn't get it to come up alone!
No surprise. I couldn't get the link directly from ESPN -- even spelunking through the HTML. In the end, Dr Google gave it to me. I guess ESPN really, really wants each individual visitor to browse through all their shorts to find the one you're interested in. No sharing to social!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Along with our team, I hope that Vandy stays healthy finally so Shea can show how good a coach she is. I would love to see her give Tennessee a run for their money as they think they are a final 4 team. There is one poster who thinks their players and team are elite. LOL. Enough of that, I'm sorry Nan, so let's just root for Shea that she can finally stay healthy and rise to the middle of the SEC. Go Huskies and Commodores.

Reaction Score
No surprise. I couldn't get the link directly from ESPN -- even spelunking through the HTML. In the end, Dr Google gave it to me. I guess ESPN really, really wants each individual visitor to browse through all their shorts to find the one you're interested in. No sharing to social!
ShiCO- - ESPN does the same thing with Charlie Creem's BRACKETOLOGY!
I alway's used to like to print up his bracketology, but the last 2-3 years if you try to print the brackets you only get one line from top to bottom!
Not in brackets form!
Now I copy the brackets and predict it out!
Thanks again!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom