OT: Okay, Too Long W/O Music | The Boneyard

OT: Okay, Too Long W/O Music

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I just love Roy Orbison and these cute quadruplets ;) do good with You Got It. Is this turning yourself into a chorus something new? Do you have one you'd liked to share? I'd rather discuss tonight's game, but apparently no interest here.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Think that's the only orbison song I ever listened to and somewhat liked.

By the way. What game is on tonight?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Think that's the only orbison song I ever listened to and somewhat liked.

By the way. What game is on tonight?

Am I wrong? Storm v. Mystic ESPN2HD 8 Eastern. Or were you just being funny.

Reaction Score
I just love Roy Orbison and these cute quadruplets ;) do good with You Got It. Is this turning yourself into a chorus something new? Do you have one you'd liked to share? I'd rather discuss tonight's game, but apparently no interest here.

Incidentally, Elvis himself said he hated to go on after Roy. Roy had complete command of three octaves!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Figures, a fan would say that about on of the great ones.

Figures a senior citizen would say something like that.

Anyway.... different demographics have differing musical tastes. I assume if you are a elderly white person....... Orbison might be a singer that they enjoy, might be a singer regarded as a great. Im not in that demographic...... didnt grow up listening to him, his records weren't in the record case that we had at home.....he died when i was in high school.

I'm trying to be nice @RockyMTblue2 but some of these AARP cardholders are testing my patience Head bang

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Figures a senior citizen would say something like that.

Anyway.... different demographics have differing musical tastes. I assume if you are a elderly white person.. Orbison might be a singer that they enjoy, might be a singer regarded as a great. Im not in that demographic. didnt grow up listening to him, his records weren't in the record case that we had at home.....he died when i was in high school.

I'm trying to be nice @RockyMTblue2 but some of these AARP cardholders are testing my patience Head bang

AARP, what a marketing gimmick! Since people won't play I'll drop something pretty good in here. Storm coach talking the importance of Stewie second touches.

Is WNBA Finals MVP next in Storm star Breanna Stewart’s treasure trove of trophies?

"Because Stewart is so unselfish — she averages 13.5 attempts — coach Dan Hughes would like to get her a few more opportunities on the offensive end.

“To start the game (Sunday), we got second touches for Stewie in situations … and they were paint touches,” Hughes said. “Those are huge. Those are huge because not only is she going to score, she’s going to distribute well.

“And sometimes it’s the second touch. Sometimes the congestion in the first touch doesn’t always lead to something, but if there’s a second touch … and we play with a lot of flow, boy, your chances for success with Breanna Stewart catching the ball twice is good.”

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Here's a few of Roy's pals, and that is him in the chair with the guitar. They knew how he would be missed. And the he would be traveling with the Storm heading to the end of the line.

I remember that song. Probably the only Traveling Wilbury's song Ive heard

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The best cover of "Mad World".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members