OT: NJ Sports Books | The Boneyard

OT: NJ Sports Books

Reaction Score
Has anyone registered and placed bets with online books in New Jersey? Is anyone familiar with Pointsbet? Foxbet? I know Pointsbet is one skin associated with the Meadowlands. Does anyone know if there is some semblance of an actual Pointsbet sports book onsite at the Meadowlands where you can get a hard copy betting ticket receipt from a ticket writer. :)

Has anyone had any problems with payouts from online wagering? I assume online there are no hard copy individual wager tickets to print out.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Is Whaler still around? lol

Reaction Score
DK, FanDuel, PointsBet, and William Hill have all been fine in my experience. I’ve never had a problem with payouts or anything of the sort. My only annoyance is sometimes having to go a few extra miles over the GW than I’d like before the apps recognize that I’m in Jersey and let me place the bet.

No, online sports books don’t provide hard copy tickets. You could always take a screenshot of the accepted wager and print it out if you wanted to I guess.

Reaction Score
Thanks Dave. Do you know if Pointsbet has ticket agents at the Meadowlands so you can pay in cash for wagers? Do wagers go through immediately online? Have you even has wagers delayed for approval with any of these books.

Thanks for the info!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom