OT - Next Louisville Coach | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT - Next Louisville Coach

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Maybe it's just me. But I don't think anyone from slick ricks staff should be promoted. But, who eles would except that job at this point and time.

Also will he be suspended for the games that rick was over the hooker?

I agree - they are out of their minds promoting someone on staff. It'll take five minutes for the news to come out that he was in Vegas with the rest of the staff and then the questions will start.

Did this really need its own thread? Is this even important information/speculation? Who cares about David Padgett.

Ah, don't do this.

Reaction Score
I agree - they are out of their minds promoting someone on staff. It'll take five minutes for the news to come out that he was in Vegas with the rest of the staff and then the questions will start.

Ah, don't do this.

Why not? Aren't there rules against creating new threads for topics which already have 10 threads and 100+ pages dedicated to them? Especially when the new thread doesn't provide any info at all. Shouldnt you be scolding him instead?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Why not? Aren't there rules against creating new threads for topics which already have 10 threads and 100+ pages dedicated to them? Especially when the new thread doesn't provide any info at all. Shouldnt you be scolding him instead?

I think Louisville naming a head coach warrants its own thread. What if had been Tom Crean?

Reaction Score
Who forced you to open the thread? The title was very clear. You could have chosen to pass on it, but you didn't.

Reaction Score
I think Louisville naming a head coach warrants its own thread. What if had been Tom Crean?

Did they hire Padgett?

Edit: I guess they did. Well op didn't even say that. Op I apologize. But at least put the actual real info into the thread!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Totally deserves a thread. No chance they were paying multiple players and the coaches had no idea. Padgett knew and it is a shocking hire done to keep the roster intact. UL never learns because the mission of the whole place is to win basketball and football games.

Reaction Score
Who forced you to open the thread? The title was very clear. You could have chosen to pass on it, but you didn't.

To be fair, the original thread title and content made it sound like just a discussion of the possibility of Padgett as interim.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Like Baylor, they just don't get it at all in Loony-vile. Baylor kept Briles own son and others on their coaching staff after dad got fired. I guess decades of creepiness are hard to overcome in just a few days time for the Cards.

Reaction Score
You go to Louisville to be coached by a HOF coach with two NC's. Now it's it's a guy who's barely old enough to rent a car, and will probably be linked to all the shenanigans in short order. I'm sure Enoch's dad is thrilled.

True, but at least this guy was part of the staff that recruited you. The players have known him for years. They know the system he will run. Bring in someone new and who knows. The devil you know.........

But I agree. Those kids must feel like they are being ripped off. They signed up for king crab but are being served crawfish.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I live here and I hate Louisville fans more than UK fans by far. I'm hoping for a decommitt or two. Believe it or not as a uconn fan the Uk fans are easier to get along with. May just be the hate for ghetto crooked uofl

Reaction Score
I don't suppose there's any chance Greg Marshall would entertain the job? I hope not because he provides a little fire power to our conference and he'd be like 60 I'm guessing by the time Louisville might be competing in a viable way in the postseason. Major rebuild job with a whole bunch of question marks. I'm curious who would take it.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

The number 1 rule is to not complain, so stop whining. Use the ignore thread option - problem solved.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I see what Louisville is doing here. In the ultimate head fake, the "new" Vile staff reinstates hookers and coke. No one, not even the FBI would be expecting this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bballbeast

Top Bottom