OT - NBA Draft | The Boneyard

OT - NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Goes down tomorrow night. The first three picks sound set in stone despite the Porzingis-to-Philly rumors. After the top three this draft should be a complete mess, I do not envy anyone drafting in the 4-12 slot. My sure-to-be-wrong thoughts...
  • Mudiay seems like he'll be an average NBA point guard based on the tiny amount of information we have on him. Far more Brandon Knight than John Wall. People are hyping up his athleticism, I just don't see it.
  • I'll LOL at whoever takes Porziginis, especially if someone trades up to get him.
  • As ridiculous as it sounds Cauley-Stein might end up being the best option at #4.
  • I think there's a solid chance that Stanley Johnson is a better pro than Justise Winslow.
  • Outside of Porzingis, Devin Booker will be the biggest bust in the Top 10.
  • Whatever the Knicks do, it'll be the wrong decision when we look back in a decade.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Can't say I disagree with any of that. Haven't seen much of Mudiay or Porzingis.

I'd say the biggest storyline right now is that the Kings organization is the biggest laughingstock in professional sports. They hire a coach who hates their best player. Leaks coming out from everywhere. They have to trade Cousins at this point. The animosity isn't just rumored anymore. Cousins's Twitter page says it all.

Reaction Score
Apart from top 3 I have no clue as to what is going to happen. I think Zinger ends up going to Orl at 5 or Sac at 6. Man I hope cousins just gets traded to the Celts.

Reaction Score
i think booker has one of the higher bust potentials in the first round. doesn't do anything else than catch n shoot; very low assist rate and steal rate. I actually agree with one of the nba insiders on espn that said they liked rj hunter equally or more. compared booker to wayne ellington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom