OT - Nanu Nanu no more... Robin Williams has died | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT - Nanu Nanu no more... Robin Williams has died

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Brain cancer does change the way you think and also the radiation they give you. My wife died from it. Not sure what you guys are trying to prove, but both methods of dying really sucks. Tell me I'm wrong.

My mom died from it too, so I do get it. It's terrible and I'm very sorry for your wife. But it's still different than depression (something my family has also dealt extensively with). Though I'm sure brain cancer can lead to depression in many cases.

When I said depression changes the way you think, I mean that whole parts of what outwardly appears to be a normal functioning brain can fall into 'disuse'. So you aren't operating on a full deck from a rational perspective.

The statement made earlier was that "he should have called someone". My point was that RW might have not had the mental capacity to do so. And that all of that is entirely unrelated to cancer.

Might as well say someone had heart disease and they dealt with it, so RW should have called someone. How is that related?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well, since cancer and (real) depression are two entirely different things, I'm not sure what your point is.

Depression literally changes the way your brain works, the way you think. Cancer does not.
Callmebruce brought up cancer and I also feel they are two different things.

Reaction Score
Brain cancer does change the way you think and also the radiation they give you. My wife died from it. Not sure what you guys are trying to prove, but both methods of dying really sucks. Tell me I'm wrong.

Sorry about your wife. My father in law also died from brain cancer and it does suck.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I promise you all that there is no winning argument when the topic involves the trials of dying young.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin