OT More surgery on my plate! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT More surgery on my plate!

Reaction Score
Just wanted to let you all on the BY know that this morning (Wednesday 6/28) I had my 2nd right foot operation!
This time for Hammertoe on my big toe!
In the Prep Room my Dr going to do the surgery noticed that the other 4 toes on my right foot were showing signs that they would windup like my Big Toe down the line sometime!
So he decided on doing ALL 5 toes at 1 operation! Saving me coming back later to finish the job!
Hopefully I'll only have to worry about my heart & Arthritis after the 3 week recovery period!
This stuff never ends for me!
Coach: Best of luck . I'm hoping for a quick and full recovery for YOU.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Yes RV, we’re waiting for an update, hoping it went well, and you’re well on your way to a full and speedy recovery. :cool:

Reaction Score
How did the surgery turn out/ How are you feeling now?
Hey BYers The surgery went well in fact 5 minutes before I was to go in the prepping nurse noticed my 4 other toes were not right so the DR came in and said down the road I'd have to come back as the 4 smaller toes were hammertoes also! And why have to come back let's do ALL 5 toes now!
And that's what he did!
It's healing good, I guess!
Thanks for caring!

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Hey BYers The surgery went well in fact 5 minutes before I was to go in the prepping nurse noticed my 4 other toes were not right so the DR came in and said down the road I'd have to come back as the 4 smaller toes were hammertoes also! And why have to come back let's do ALL 5 toes now!
And that's what he did!
It's healing good, I guess!
Thanks for caring!
Great news RV, guess all us on the BY can put our pennies away. We were putting together a fund raiser so we could get you a toe truck. :cool:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Just wanted to let you all on the BY know that this morning (Wednesday 6/28) I had my 2nd right foot operation!
In the Prep Room my Dr going to do the surgery noticed that the other 4 toes on my right foot were showing signs that they would windup like my Big Toe down the line sometime!
So he decided on doing ALL 5 toes at 1 operation! Saving me coming back later to finish the job!
Hopefully I'll only have to worry about my heart & Arthritis after the 3 week recovery period!
Hope you are feeling better, my friend. This performance always perks me up, hope it does the same for you.

Reaction Score

Sorry to hear that, Coach. Must have come from all that bridging! Hope you heal quickly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom