OT Looking for a Ceiling Tiler | The Boneyard

OT Looking for a Ceiling Tiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Heard a certain Bob Diaco may be looking for employment. Can he fix this?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 87

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Every time the Husky Vision camera pans to the scoreboard, I cringe. It looks horrible. How have they not fixed it yet?

Reaction Score
When are they expected to fix it? I heard originally was going to be fixed for this year but I think it got delayed. Definitely not a good look

Reaction Score
-Create grandiose expectations
-Watch the cracks appear and grow, but that's just part of phase 2
-Everything abruptly comes crashing down after 30 months

Don't want that for a football team and definitely don't want that for a ceiling

Reaction Score
I watch the game on the floor and could care less about what the rest of the arena looks like or what color shirt people around me are wearing.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Did not bother me at all. Hang more banners.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I've said it before, but while they are waiting to legitimately fix it, throw a few coats of pain/primer on the damn thing so it doesn't look like the worlds biggest truckstop toilet bowl. These things aren't that hard.

Reaction Score
Those truckstops are closed from 3pm to 8am. Another great idea.

Reaction Score
Is this for Gample? Can't wait to see one hit the floor during a game. That'll be the end of the hunt for a 5 - not to mention the governor's term.

Reaction Score
Who the hell is Sadino for Sheriff that keeps appearing in my BY??

Reaction Score
I was at the game and looked up at the ceiling and thought it looked far worse than it ever has. Probably imagining it, but it does make our home campus Arena look pretty second-rate. I can't think of any Arena at other big-time programs that look as bad as ours does.

Now our floor looks really cool. I love the huge husky logo and the two new images that lists the 11 national championships for the women's team in the four championships for our men's team.

As long as the cameras don't pan the Gampel Pavilion ceiling, we're ok. I just try not to look up at the ceiling at all possible.

On a side note, the folks that run the XL Center can't ever seem to get their scoreboard back together. They finally show the score on the main scoreboard, but they no longer have all the players stats in the corners which they used to have. I think they scroll some of the stats at the bottom of the main scoreboard now but it's really hard to follow. Really! How hard is it to show the score of the game and the stats for the 10 players that are on the floor!?!? This isn't rocket science. Somebody needs to get fired. :)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I was at the game ... and thought it looked far worse than it ever has. Probably imagining it, but it does make our ... campus ... look pretty second-rate. I can't think of any ... other big-time programs that look as bad as ours does.

Somebody needs to get fired. :)

Yeah, Diaco was pretty bad Friday night. Let's start with him.

Reaction Score
I watch the game on the floor and could care less about what the rest of the arena looks like or what color shirt people around me are wearing.
Okay, but I'm sure you know that a lot of women attend our games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom