OT Ledo entering NBA Draft! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT Ledo entering NBA Draft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe we can hang Ledo's number alongside UConn's Andrew Bynum who played as many games for us as Ledo did for them.

Reaction Score

Wow, is that all you PC fans have! He went to class, ate and slept there for free but never played a minute. Seems to me he is closer to Bynum than Ray Allen. We actually have REAL players jerseys hanging-i.e. guys that contributed on the court. Then again, you don't even have your own court!

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Wow, is that all you PC fans have! He went to class, ate and slept there for free but never played a minute. Seems to me he is closer to Bynum than Ray Allen. We actually have REAL players jerseys hanging-i.e. guys that contributed on the court. Then again, you don't even have your own court!

Whiff, he misses, as sarcasm pitches another perfect game.

Reaction Score
Thought of that all by yourself??? Boy!!! Are you ever creative!!!

Reaction Score
I so appreciate people that love their team but don't take themselves or their fandom too seriously. Cheers to you Friar J.

pshhh... go look at some of his other posts on here, you'll be changing your tune pretty quick.

Reaction Score

Hope you don't think I was being nasty here Friar-just honest. I know you were joking about hanging his jersey [others on the PC board probably think it's a good idea!]. Lets be honest though, you really don't have too many jerseys to hang from the BE era and your "home court"-well at least it's in Providence. Seriously, the Catholic seven needed to split because the gap between FBS schools will only get bigger from a financial standpoint-not to mention the 6 billion dollars the state is spending on UConn upgrades along with the much bigger alumni base for contributions. It's like high school football-the small schools don't have to compete with larger schools for state championships. UConn may be in cow country, but it has big time facilities, faculty and athletics.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Len, this thread was almost amusing before you started installing your speed bumps.

Reaction Score

Here we go again with God Sham! I know all about his 20 game pro career and his 10 ppg average with PC in two years there. Glad you have someone to compare with the all time 3pt leader in the NBA among other UConn greats! BTW-I was born in Providence, lived in Johnston and Coventry RI, have family there and have been on PC's campus. You really shouldn't talk about "middle of nowhere" living in Bradford area of RI. LMAO. And no, we don't need a golf course on campus, but we do have horses for our NC Polo team!

Reaction Score

Yes, horses. pigs, sheep, chickens too! You should take the time to visit sometime, esp if u have kids

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
science-sarcasm-Professor-Frink-Comic-Book-Guy-631.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Dude you are in the zone!. Well played.

Reaction Score
Well, if little Providence college had lotsa' land, and wanted to build a hoops arena that would put Gample to shame you would also need a deep pockets alum/booster a la T. Boone Pickens @ Okla. St, or Phil Knight @ Oregon. Otherwise you would have "land lotsa' land 'neath the beautiful Providence sun!!!" Don't fence the friars in!!"

Reaction Score
pshhh... go look at some of his other posts on here, you'll be changing your tune pretty quick.

I really don't care, it's a message board. I'm not going to go and cry in the corner because someone doesn't love UCONN and 99 times our of 100 I'm not going to try and change their mind, I simply don't have the time or the inclination to do so and the likelihood of them having an epiphany and saying "well goodness you're right and I'm wrong UCONN is better than (insert school here)" is nil. Really, I don't care if people like or hate UCONN, I know my relationship with the school and that's what matters to me.

I've had moments of stupidity on here being sensitive and defensive about UCONN, but I try and keep that to a minimum because nobody cares and it doesn't have one iota of impact on how people perceive UCONN.

Reaction Score
BTW, what has Buddy been doing since his release. Any thoughts of running for mayor again? Can he?
At one time Rode Island was called "Rogues Island" because of it's crooked politicians. But, I do believe
CT passed out R.I. due to 2 of the last 3 mayors of Waterbury are either in, or out of jail. The former mayor of Bridgeport just got out after serving 7 years. Our former Governor served a year and, the grand jury is investigating him at present. Finally, the former mayor of Hartford is appealing his 3 year sentence. And Gov. Malloy avoided any arrest when the feds just couldn't make a case against him when he was mayor of Stamford.
No, Buddy has nothing on CT pols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer