OT: Kwame Brown | The Boneyard

OT: Kwame Brown

Reaction Score
Good for you, boss. Has any athlete done more to completely remake their image in one ten minute video? This cat is electric. Matt Barnes is shook.

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
Huh? Wasn't Kwame Brown one of the biggest busts as a pro?
Kwame and Smush Parker will always be the two guys who I associate with being at the bottom of the league

Reaction Score
Washed up NBA players, grown ass men, arguing about who has skills, made money, and bought sex in the strip club. It's pretty sad

I haven't seen a new video. I'll check it out later.

Gotta feel bad for Kwame though. People have really ridiculed him.

Reaction Score
Washed up NBA players, grown ass men, arguing about who has skills, made money, and bought sex in the strip club. It's pretty sad

He definitely didn’t start it but I like the fact that he fired back at these guys. He seems like a guy that’s tired of being a punchline. They don’t seem like they’re in a hurry to run into him any time soon.

Dude made $65M in the NBA. He’s a bust but certainly no worse than Milicic, Anthony Bennett, Thabeet, etc.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Gotta feel bad for Kwame though. People have really ridiculed him.

My favorite Kwame brown story, and probably one of the better examples of not having kids go straight to the NBA, after he wore the 5 or 6 suite he bought, he just went out and bought like 5 more because he didn’t know you could get them dry cleaned

Reaction Score
He definitely didn’t start it but I like the fact that he fired back at these guys. He seems like a guy that’s tired of being a punchline. They don’t seem like they’re in a hurry to run into him any time soon.

Dude made $65M in the NBA. He’s a bust but certainly no worse than Milicic, Anthony Bennett, Thabeet, etc.
At least these guys played, though underwhelmingly.

They were all better than Frederic Weis, drafted in the first round
by the Knicks, but who never played.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
If you get a paycheck in the NBA for 12 years, I don’t care where you were drafted, you did okay for yourself.
Yes and banking $65 mil. Reminds me of George Scott of the Red Sox in the 1970's era who was unmercifully booed by the hometown fans. George was quite philosophical: "Well, they don't boo me when I come into the bank; they say yes sir Mr. Scott; what can we do for you today?"

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Put his momma in a house on a golf course when he was 18 years old. Sounds like a pretty successful life to me.

Reaction Score
Put his momma in a house on a golf course when he was 18 years old. Sounds like a pretty successful life to me.
He making all these videos in a big ole Denali, getting made fun of by people posting from their Kia Soul

Reaction Score
Along with Danny Ferry, Pearl Washington, Lionel Simmons, Mateen Cleaves, and Chris Washburn.
Anthony Bennett, Thabeet, D. Williams from AZ, Super Cool Beas.... let’s be honest, is Kwame the “bust” talked about this much if he was drafted by Minnesota vs. having his story tied to MJ?

He’s got a raw deal

Reaction Score
Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson messed with the wrong dude. Kwame is destroying everyone in his path, who knew this dude had so much to say...

Reaction Score
He’s hysterical and right.

When you hand around for a dozen years and get paid not sure that’s a bust. But he’s not close to the biggest bust.

Who cares if someone calls him NBA bust he made some coin, helped his family - that’s a dude that won in life.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom