OT - Kentucky vs Louisville | The Boneyard

OT - Kentucky vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thoughts and predictions on this one?

I'm interested to see how this one plays out. UK's guards have played much better the last two weeks and as a whole that's made them quite a bit more formidable. They played Florida to the wire in the SEC title game. They seem to have cut down on their patented, extremely bone-headed plays that they made throughout the year.

Louisville hasn't beaten any tournament teams besides ourselves and Cincy (whom they also lost to). We all know that they are a bad match up for us this year. Harrell ate us up inside - Phil isn't strong enough and Amida couldn't stay out of foul trouble. I think people have gotten a little carried away on the UL bandwagon considering they've been blowing out terrible teams the last month (and us, unfortunately).

People seem to have forgotten that Kentucky already beat UL earlier this year with Randle missing basically the entire second half due to leg cramps. That was after he dropped 17 in the first half on Louisville. They have the front court to contain Harrell and if their guards continue to play well I have a hard time seeing UL winning this one. UL's pressure does UK a favor, the less half-court ball Kentucky has to play, the better.

I'm also very surprised that the line is still at -4.5 for UL.

I need to go take a shower now after singing UK's praises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom