OT-Jeff Adrien | The Boneyard

OT-Jeff Adrien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Whenever I see Jimmy Graham play I always wonder if Adrien could of made the switch to football. I know he played in high school. I really think he could of.

Reaction Score
I don't know my brotha. Make sure you never tout Alex Oriakhi as the next Kellen Winslow ok? I see a little Ozzie Newsome in Jeff Adrien though!

Reaction Score
Love Adrien, but he never had what I would call "foot speed" or "agility". That would be his problem...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Much harder said than done. No clue if he ever played football but in terms of size, athleticism and foot speed Kevin Freeman would probably be the best bet as a former Husky who maybe could have been a tight end, Freeman was a great athlete, I'm sure Scott Burell could have done it, we all know what a great athlete he was.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Hey we trotted out the idea of Geno as the next mens bball head coach, there's no reason we shouldn't bring back the concept of Jeff Adrien to NFL. All we're missing is bringing back Clyde to coach the bigs, how the NCAA penalties were always related to the APR penalties and Tom is dead.

Reaction Score
Hey we trotted out the idea of Geno as the next mens bball head coach, there's no reason we shouldn't bring back the concept of Jeff Adrien to NFL. All we're missing is bringing back Clyde to coach the bigs, how the NCAA penalties were always related to the APR penalties and Tom is dead.
How about Geno playing in the NFL? That's barely a stretch for this board.

Reaction Score
Jeff looked like he played in Timbs, no chance

Reaction Score
Prolly right. Graham didn't look like he was fleet of foot at Miami on the bball court. But he ran a 4.5 something. Gates isnt fleet of foot. I guess Jeff was too good at bball for him to ever consider the switch.

Reaction Score
Prolly right. Graham didn't look like he was fleet of foot at Miami on the bball court. But he ran a 4.5 something. Gates isnt fleet of foot. I guess Jeff was too good at bball for him to ever consider the switch.

Graham was a nice hoop player also........but a much better athlete in the sense he could do exactly what he did and become a TE.......Jeff, no way there wasn't tight end in his athleticism except for the toughness.....

Reaction Score

"Prolly right." - Burnsbros23

Prolly! Prolly! and bring on more Prolly!! I love that word bro! When I was rolling on 125th and Convent just out of college many years ago (and I mean many) as a snow flake walking down 125th Street not far from Sylvias rib joint I "prolly" should have got stuck up with a glock more than once. As a matter of fact I "prolly" should have been a homicide victim considering how fly by biatch was bro!

I love colloquialisms and this "Prolly" is my favorite one. It is apropos savoir faire for lack of better phrasiology.

"Prolly" is teh best word EVAR!

I Audi 5000, G :cool:

Reaction Score
Graham was a nice hoop player also........but a much better athlete in the sense he could do exactly what he did and become a TE.......Jeff, no way there wasn't tight end in his athleticism except for the toughness.....

Yah but Gates wasnt an athlete at all. Graham was a hustler and could run and jump.

Reaction Score
Whenever I see Jimmy Graham play I always wonder if Adrien could of made the switch to football. I know he played in high school. I really think he could of.

I remember someone brought this up once on the old Boneyard forum, that Adrien actually would've played for the Canes of Miami at RB. Would have been very interesting I will admit, but either way he's a freak of nature athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom