OT Jabari Hinds | The Boneyard

OT Jabari Hinds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well not picking us sure worked out well for him- OH WAIT- it worked out well for us- my bad Jabari.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm not exactly bitter, but I certainly smile to myself when I see a kid who spurned us find his hoops life careening out of control. I do think he could have been a good player for us but am so glad it worked out the way it did...

Reaction Score
Didn't Boatright back out of his commitment to West Virginia when Hinds committed there as well? I'd say West Va got the short end of the stick on that one.

Reaction Score
So much luck is involved with recruiting. We would have taken Hinds in a heartbeat and never really bothered with Boatright.

Reaction Score
Didn't Boatright back out of his commitment to West Virginia when Hinds committed there as well? I'd say West Va got the short end of the stick on that one.

You are correct. Truck Bryant would have been the starting PG, while Hinds & Boatright would have been backing him up. Boatright didn't like they signed another PG after him.

Reaction Score
This is somewhat off topic, but I wouldn't mind it if UConn started scheduling UMass and/or URI on a yearly basis again. A10 schools wouldn't hurt our RPI like some of the smaller schools we play in the early non-conference, and UConn still has the superior talent. Plus, with Danny Hurley at URI bringing in some decent recruits, those would be fun games to watch.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
This is somewhat off topic, but I wouldn't mind it if UConn started scheduling UMass and/or URI on a yearly basis again. A10 schools wouldn't hurt our RPI like some of the smaller schools we play in the early non-conference, and UConn still has the superior talent. Plus, with Danny Hurley at URI bringing in some decent recruits, those would be fun games to watch.
Agree, I like to see the nostalgic aspect of playing old Yankee conference opponents. I would also much rather see Vermont, BU, Maine etc. than UMass-Lowell or UMd Eastern Shore etc.

Reaction Score
Agree, I like to see the nostalgic aspect of playing old Yankee conference opponents. I would also much rather see Vermont, BU, Maine etc. than UMass-Lowell or UMd Eastern Shore etc.

Don't we already play Vermont and Maine every year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom