OT: Hernandez charged with murder | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Amazing thing is with his resources and friends they left the body a mile away :eek:.............I mean hire Johnny Martorano or something and chop him up so no one finds a piece of the dude!!

Dumb and dumber!!

Greatest criminals in the world buried Jimmy Hoffa. Shoulda hired those guys.

Reaction Score
Amazing thing is with his resources and friends they left the body a mile away :eek:.............I mean hire Johnny Martorano or something and chop him up so no one finds a piece of the dude!!

Dumb and dumber!!

This just it. If you wanted any insight in to just how much "wanna be gangsters" these guys really were, look no further than what they did and how they did it.

Reaction Score
On D&C this morning they talked about what if he's a Latin King and what it means for his time as far as proving himself by taking orders otherwise he will be a target. This ain't prep school we're talking bout here.

Reaction Score
I would use Rosemary Scapicchio as my lawyer in this case. His representation is lacking so far.

Reaction Score
On D&C this morning they talked about what if he's a Latin King and what it means for his time as far as proving himself by taking orders otherwise he will be a target. This ain't prep school we're talking bout here.

I'd say he's more likely to be a blood than a latin king, but who knows.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I asked this question over on the women's board but so far no answer.

During the first couple of days of this investigation there were reports that the girl friend of
the victim could not be found. The police said they were fearful for her safety. I haven't seen any mention of her turning up. Has she? BTW: she is the sister of Aaron's girl friend.

If not...what are the implications?

Saw a lot....and is dead?
Knows a lot....given money by Hernandez and is out of the country?
Is involved in some way....fears going to the police....fears Aaron's 'friends' and is hiding somewhere?

Or????

Reaction Score
I asked this question over on the women's board but so far no answer.

During the first couple of days of this investigation there were reports that the girl friend of
the victim could not be found. The police said they were fearful for her safety. I haven't seen any mention of her turning up. Has she? BTW: she is the sister of Aaron's girl friend.

If not...what are the implications?

Saw a lot....and is dead?
Knows a lot....given money by Hernandez and is out of the country?
Is involved in some way....fears going to the police....fears Aaron's 'friends' and is hiding somewhere?

Or????

wasn't the girlfriend of the victim at the arraignment yesterday? i'm pretty sure they showed a video of her walking out of the courtroom in tears.

Reaction Score
I would use Rosemary Scapicchio as my lawyer in this case. His representation is lacking so far.

The best guys for the case are Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe. They're known for this stuff.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Hernandez is now being investigated in a double homicide that happened last year.

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) -- FOX 25 has learned exclusively that investigators are looking into Aaron Hernandez as a possible suspect in a double murder that happened on July 16, 2012 in downtown Boston.

According to the Boston Police blog from that date, officers responded to the intersection of Shawmut Avenue and Herald Street just after 2 a.m. When they arrived, they found three people had been shot, two fatally, as they sat in a car at a traffic light.

The men were identified as Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu. The FOX 25 source said the men, who worked at a cleaning company in Dorchester, had just left a bar in the area.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...igated-in-boston-double-killing#ixzz2XQRK3VHp

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I'm guessing he will be in protective custody for quite a while. He would definitely be a mark based on his celebrity even with the street cred from a murder.

Another thing I didn't think of earlier. He will be the absolute STUD on the prison football team. That's something not to be discounted. It'll guarantee all kinds of perks for his boys. Ever seen Longest Yard?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Hernandez is now being investigated in a double homicide that happened last year.

If they match the gun fine, but perhaps they are just throwing at the wall at this point? There's not doubt they played the perp walk for publicity. Not taking AH's side or feeling sorry for him, but just noting that there is s on all sides of the situation. Really interesting take on this by a lawyer at ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...riots-tight-end-aaron-hernandez-appear-strong

Q: Why did authorities go to Hernandez's house and drag him out in handcuffs when he would have turned himself in voluntarily?

A: In notorious cases with extensive media coverage, many U.S. prosecutors insist on what has become known as a "perp walk." Even though Hernandez and his attorney had assured the prosecutors they would show up in court after a simple phone call, the police sent four squad cars to arrest Hernandez on Wednesday morning and brought him out the front door in a T-shirt.

This kind of arrest is a chance for the elected district attorney of Bristol County, C. Samuel Sutter, to enjoy some publicity. There is little doubt Sutter harbors political ambitions. He ran unsuccessfully for the U.S. House of Representatives last year in a Democratic primary. He might see the Hernandez case as a ticket to higher office. Another factor in the arrest might have been an attempt by authorities to show they were not happy with Hernandez's alleged attempt to destroy evidence. This perp walk was probably the result of both factors.

Reaction Score
I think it's pretty clear Hernandez is involved in some sort of drug trafficking operation and he's a gang member.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I believe that there will be a rap album in his future....

And allow me to be the first to say it....

"Arron Hernandez is turning his life around."

Reaction Score
If they match the gun fine, but perhaps they are just throwing at the wall at this point? There's not doubt they played the perp walk for publicity. Not taking AH's side or feeling sorry for him, but just noting that there is s on all sides of the situation. Really interesting take on this by a lawyer at ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...riots-tight-end-aaron-hernandez-appear-strong

Q: Why did authorities go to Hernandez's house and drag him out in handcuffs when he would have turned himself in voluntarily?

A: In notorious cases with extensive media coverage, many U.S. prosecutors insist on what has become known as a "perp walk." Even though Hernandez and his attorney had assured the prosecutors they would show up in court after a simple phone call, the police sent four squad cars to arrest Hernandez on Wednesday morning and brought him out the front door in a T-shirt.

This kind of arrest is a chance for the elected district attorney of Bristol County, C. Samuel Sutter, to enjoy some publicity. There is little doubt Sutter harbors political ambitions. He ran unsuccessfully for the U.S. House of Representatives last year in a Democratic primary. He might see the Hernandez case as a ticket to higher office. Another factor in the arrest might have been an attempt by authorities to show they were not happy with Hernandez's alleged attempt to destroy evidence. This perp walk was probably the result of both factors.

I too wonder, if the stuff coming out now is in some way a way paint Hernandez as an all out, out of control monster. That type of stuff is going to no doubt affect the mindset of potential jurors.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
wasn't the girlfriend of the victim at the arraignment yesterday? i'm pretty sure they showed a video of her walking out of the courtroom in tears.

That was Hernandez's fiance. Apparently Odin Lloyd's girlfriend Shanea was not there.

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Aaron Hernandez has been charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd. Aaron Hernandez’s arraignment in the Odin Lloyd case happened moments ago. Hernandez was in court along with Odin Lloyd’s parents. The location of Aaron Hernandez’s girlfriend and baby mama Shayanna Jenkins remains unknown. Odin Lloyd’s girlfriend, Shanea Jenkins, was reportedly not in court either.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
That was Hernandez's fiance. Apparently Odin Lloyd's girlfriend Shanea was not there.

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Aaron Hernandez has been charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd. Aaron Hernandez’s arraignment in the Odin Lloyd case happened moments ago. Hernandez was in court along with Odin Lloyd’s parents. The location of Aaron Hernandez’s girlfriend and baby mama Shayanna Jenkins remains unknown. Odin Lloyd’s girlfriend, Shanea Jenkins, was reportedly not in court either.
Someone needs to dredge the Mystic River.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
No big whoop. Just 3 possible victims now.

Good thing the Patties signed Tebow.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
No big whoop. Just 3 possible victims now.

Good thing the Patties signed Tebow.

The Force is strong in Tebow, with him in the fold, the Pats are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom