OT-HBO Boxing | The Boneyard

OT-HBO Boxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Another destruction from Golovkin, Lou Dibella kept it real after the fight by saying he's not even gonna try to match Sergio Martinez with him because Golovkin is an animal.

Reaction Score
...and Jim Lampley was a clown during that entire Fight Game bs. Now that HBO is no longer in bed with Mayweather he couldn't wait to show his contempt for him with how he assessed his fighting schedule and his current stature, then he decides to get on his soap box and chide Broner and Malinaggi for their degradation of women, as if he doesn't have a past history of domestic violence, man please. I can already see the attitude he's gonna have now that GBP fighters are no longer on HBO.

Reaction Score
I've seen Golovkin a few times now and he is a freaking animal. Not to many guy's r going too want to take him on right now. He could put a hurt on a career.

Reaction Score
I would like to see him in there with Kid Chocolate, not sure if Golovkin is tied up with HBO or not and would cause roadblocks. I would favor GGG in that fight but it would be a great matchup.

Reaction Score
I would like to see him in there with Kid Chocolate, not sure if Golovkin is tied up with HBO or not and would cause ro s. I would favor GGG in that fight but it would be a great matchup.

Quillin? Golovkin would obliterate him. the sergio that walked into the ring against Chavez would give Golovkin all he could handle but post knee/hand injury sergio would get destroyed by Golovkin. There is NOBODY under 168lbs that can beat this guy. The only fight i want to see for Golovkin is against Ward at 168. Ward is the only big name that would be willing to get in with this guy. Golovkin is going to have a hard time finding any real challenges at middleweight.

Hypothetically speaking lets just say Alvarez beats floyd in spectacular fashion then wins a rematch. That would set up an enormous fight between him and Golovkin with the winner likely looking to fight Ward in yet another blockbuster. But would Alvarez people want him in with a killer like Golovkin? Well this is all hypothetical but would be pretty sweet and exactly what boxing needs.

Reaction Score
Golvokin is tied to hbo. Maybe Quillin could come to HBO. He was tweeting about it last night.

Reaction Score
There's no way HBO is letting Golvokin go to Showtime. Quillin is going to.have a tough time getting fights the middle weight division is all HBO guys.

HBO is going to have to come around on the golden boy situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom