OT: Have we done selections from Musicals? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Have we done selections from Musicals?

Reaction Score
Oklahoma

I vaguely remember playing this song in middle school orchestra way way way back in the day

Poor Jud is dead a candle lights his head, he’s looking oh so peaceful and so nice. It’s a shame that he won’t keep for it’ Summer and we’ Running out of ice

Reaction Score
The first Broadway moment that brought me to tears, although Judy Dench and Sarah did it really well.

JordyG- - - -I went to a private HS in Manhattan (I lived in the Bronx) and some of my school-mates were Bernadette Peters (pre-fame), Patty Duke, John Spencer (Speshock) (from West Wing), Bonnie Bedelia ( Die Hard I), and Luke Halpin (Flipper) among others.

Reaction Score

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I love "Magic to Do" from Pippin. "Parts to perform, hearts to warm..."

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
JordyG- - - -I went to a private HS in Manhattan (I lived in the Bronx) and some of my school-mates were Bernadette Peters (pre-fame), Patty Duke, John Spencer (Speshock) (from West Wing), Bonnie Bedelia ( Die Hard I), and Luke Halpin (Flipper) among others.
What a lunchroom! Collegiate or Horace Mann?

Reaction Score
What a lunchroom! Collegiate or Horace Mann?

JordyG- - -From age 8 to age 18 I was in Show Business and to work days I had to leave Public School and go to Private Schools, Mace School for JHS and Quintano's for HS where I could work matinees without being truant. I did some TV shows, Broadway Shows, Movies. At 18 I never felt I'd be a star, just an extra so I went to College. I wound up teaching & coaching.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom