OT: Has anyone ever zorbed? | The Boneyard

OT: Has anyone ever zorbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yeah, just what I want to be strapped inside a big ball with some kid puking his or her lunch all over as they make a pass above me.

Reaction Score
Hi Nan, my brother and I were big fans of the one at Wisconsin Dells. There's a bit of a puke factor, I guess, but not as bad as some of the crazier rollercoasters. Have fun if you go!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I zarfed all the time in adolescence, until I heard it would make you go blind.

Reaction Score
Was that invented by some Greek guy?
Yeah, Zorba the Geek, inventor of many goofy items including Greek yogurt. Unsurprisingly, he went blind.

Zorba's second cousin, Gyro Gearloose, invented the Greek diner menu mainstay known as the Gyro.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I am afraid that this entire thread is just a wee bit on the exzorabant side, and seems to be gyroating out of control. And Goofy is perfectly capable of inventing his own items, tyvm.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I am afraid that this entire thread is just a wee bit on the exzorabant side, and seems to be gyroating out of control. And Goofy is perfectly capable of inventing his own items, tyvm.
You guys have left my head spinning. It is all too much to azorb.

Reaction Score
Nan, there is NOTHING appealing to me about zorbing. As an almost constant sufferer of vertigo, just looking at the pictures of this activity starts my head a-spinning. I have enough of that feeling in my every day life. If you do it, hope you have a blast, without any side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom