OT - GoPro | The Boneyard

OT - GoPro

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
So I'm buying a GoPro Hero 5 Black today. GoPro's website is relatively annoying when trying to shop out the best accessories for it. So if anyone has any experience using them, or this particular camera, and has a recommendation for accessories and mounts I'd be greatly appreciative.

I mainly intend to use it for skiing, mountain biking, and cliff jumping. Thanks ahead of time.

Reaction Score
So I'm buying a GoPro Hero 5 Black today. GoPro's website is relatively annoying when trying to shop out the best accessories for it. So if anyone has any experience using them, or this particular camera, and has a recommendation for accessories and mounts I'd be greatly appreciative.

I mainly intend to use it for skiing, mountain biking, and cliff jumping. Thanks ahead of time.

You have water on the other end when cliff jumping?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Don't be cliff jumping because of men's hoops this year
Next year will be better - if not then let's both jump

Reaction Score
Poles/Grips - SP Gadgets - Add more FUNction

I have one of the extendable poles that I use a lot for snowboarding. It's super easy to use you just twist and extend then twist to lock. Haven't been mountain biking in a bit so I haven't gotten around to grabbing one of the bar mounts but hear they're pretty solid.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I bought a brand new one over a year ago. Never used it. Was going to use it for car show parades I am in. Never happened. GoPro is great if you have a continuing need for using it. Gave it to my daughter. She uses it when she and her husband go on trail rides with side-by-sides and poker runs. Mudding I should say.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom