OT: Funny Dan O story about his first offer (UConn) | The Boneyard

OT: Funny Dan O story about his first offer (UConn)

Reaction Score
So is Dan O now the full time Monday night football analyst? (the Howard Cosell position) He covered the Jets game on Monday. Quite the meteoric rise if he is. He is a terrific analyst, IMO better than Romo.

Reaction Score
So is Dan O now the full time Monday night football analyst? (the Howard Cosell position) He covered the Jets game on Monday. Quite the meteoric rise if he is. He is a terrific analyst, IMO better than Romo.
Romo is terrible - never understood the infatuation with him. Over rated.

Reaction Score
I liked Romo but more because he always knew what the next play would be than anything else. His football IQ is off the charts. I’ve heard others claim to be able to do it just as well, but I haven’t seen it. I’d guess Brady, Rodgers and and some other greats can do it too.

Reaction Score
I liked Romo but more because he always knew what the next play would be than anything else. His football IQ is off the charts. I’ve heard others claim to be able to do it just as well, but I haven’t seen it. I’d guess Brady, Rodgers and and some other greats can do it too.

Romo thinks every play is the most important play in the game and he says so. Two plays later it's the most important play of the game again. By the end of the game, every play was the most important in the game. It gets annoying.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Romo brought a real passion to football broadcasting nobody else had his first season. Imo it feels like he settled into being the generic broadcaster since.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom