OT Free old computer magazines | The Boneyard

OT Free old computer magazines

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Not sure this is allowed on the forum but its a freebie

We are in the process of moving - Cheshire to Southington. I have found several years worth of late 70's early computer magazines. Byte, Kilobaud and Interface Age. Anyone into computer nostalgia can have them.
They must be picked up by 4/9/23 tho. Please email me at jerry at molaver dotty org.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Not sure this is allowed on the forum but its a freebie

We are in the process of moving - Cheshire to Southington. I have found several years worth of late 70's early computer magazines. Byte, Kilobaud and Interface Age. Anyone into computer nostalgia can have them.
They must be picked up by 4/9/23 tho. Please email me at jerry at molaver dotty org.
Geez, I remember when transfer rates were in the kilobaud. Heck, the first computer I programmed on, you could switch between IIRC 60 and 300 baud teletypes.

My first personally owned computer had a 14.4 kb modem; we quickly upgraded to 28.8. Problem was, my flaky ISP, who advertised how many 56k ports he had, was a total flake and we almost never got a 56k connection. Kind of like now, when we have alleged gigabit internet but get speeds between 60 and 400 meg. I called about downgrading, but they said we'll be paying the same no matter what speed we have.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom