OT: Championship Gear | The Boneyard

OT: Championship Gear

Reaction Score

Here's a question I've always wondered. You see someone come onto the floor with a box of hats and shirts when a team wins a championship, be it a conference championship, regional championship, or the national championship. I assume that theres a box of gear ready-made for each team.

So-- what do they do with the other team's gear? (Once-- and only once-- I saw Patriots 2007, 19-0 shirts at Ocean State Job Lot, I believe.)

And who pays for the other shirts?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I saw a video in which there was an entire village somewhere in Africa that were sporting the losing team's gear after a Super Bowl. They were donated.

Reaction Score
I saw a video in which there was an entire village somewhere in Africa that were sporting the losing team's gear after a Super Bowl. They were donated.

That was something I either heard of-- or imagined. I used to have a friend-- pre eBay days-- who made his living (!) buying unclaimed (usually unpaid-for) high school class rings and selling them as American memorabilia to stores in France.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Losers' gear I would think would be protected better than Brady's jersey until it could be incinerated.

Reaction Score
I heard the same thing. So probably something similar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom