OT- Best things about this time of year. | The Boneyard

OT- Best things about this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Being able to stay in bed late. Also my phone barly rings unless it is a friend or family. My daily e-mail count is basically spam only. In my business this lasts through NY.

I swear the simple pleasures are the best sometimes.

Game day - Go UCONN!!! I'd say we are Doomed but I don't think we are Doomed today,

Reaction Score
Golfing still in December is the best too. Played 36 Monday in RI and 18 yesterday in Portland CC (CT). Back to RI on Monday for 36 hopefully in a couple days LOL.

Agree on sleeping late but only because I can watch some late night movies and stuff at all hours like "47 Ronin" and "Father Knows Breast"!;)

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Being able to stay in bed late. Also my phone barly rings unless it is a friend or family. My daily e-mail count is basically spam only. In my business this lasts through NY.

I swear the simple pleasures are the best sometimes.

Game day - Go UCONN!!! I'd say we are Doomed but I don't think we are Doomed today,

Well you didn't sleep quite as long as you think you did: the game is tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Yeah- I caught that but then said who cares? I'm mad crazy.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I wish the game was today; I have a party to go to tomorrow and am going to have to tape it. Definitely excited to watch Kentucky/Louisville though.

Reaction Score
I wish the game was today; I have a party to go to tomorrow and am going to have to tape it. Definitely excited to watch Kentucky/Louisville though.

No TV at the party? lol

It's amazing I am excited to root for both Pitino and Montrell despite by dislike for both. I guess that's all we need to know about UK!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
No TV at the party? lol

It's amazing I am excited to root for both Pitino and Montrell despite by dislike for both. I guess that's all we need to know about UK!

It's at a restaurant, and they'll definitely have on the football games in the bar.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Never know when you flip a 20 or so after a round LOL...

If it was the Florida game or our first conference game, I just might do that, but with it being Central I think I can be patient, just follow along on my phone and catch the game later that night. That way my family doesn't kill me for ignoring them all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom