OT: Anthony Mason dead at 48. | The Boneyard

OT: Anthony Mason dead at 48.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone who becomes despondent should we lose today should bump this themselves.

So young, I believe he was sick lately.

Reaction Score
Anyone who becomes despondent should we lose today should bump this themselves.

So young, I believe he was sick lately.
Yes, I think he had heart issues. Also, we play tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Men play tomorrow. Women play today. They're not losing.
Yes, I would assume there is not much chance they win by less than 20. Is it a big game today or something?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yes, I would assume there is not much chance they win by less than 20. Is it a big game today or something?
Senior day. On CBSSN although not covering senior ceremonies. SNY should show them some time in near future on their site.

Reaction Score
If you were a Knicks fanatic like me during the 90's you realize how much Anthony Mason meant to the Knicks. Mason and John Starks were two guys who were told they weren't good enough to play in the NBA and through sheer will and hard work they turned themselves into damn good players and the heart and soul of the Knicks. They came close several times but never won a championship, still they provided tons of memories and captured the heart of the city at the time. 48 is way too young, RIP big Mase.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I used to live in the same condo complex in White Plains as Anthony Mason when he was with the Knicks. Let's just say Anthony played as hard of the court as he did on it and his ladies were expensive....I saw a lot in the year I lived there, including a super woman leaving his place wearing nothing but a mink coat and holding a wad of cash in her hand. I don't mean to disparage him in death. He was a great Knick. It's just an image I can't get out of my mind.

Reaction Score
. . . including a super woman leaving his place wearing nothing but a mink coat and holding a wad of cash in her hand. I don't mean to disparage him in death.
Funny how things are relative.
When I got to the part about the woman wearing only mink, my thought was, "damn straight big fella! Enjoy the fruits of your talent" and not "I'm shocked and appalled, and so is my wife!"

By the way - what did you mean by super woman?

I mean, I really expected an adjective after "super," like "super hot," or "super sexy" or super worn-out looking," but, instead, I got the noun "super," which, of course, suggests that Anthony Mason had a tryst with THE woman from Krypton.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
RIP Anthony Mason. Loved the one-handed free-throw technique. Trying that out myself improved my percentage.

Reaction Score
I used to live in the same condo complex in White Plains as Anthony Mason when he was with the Knicks. Let's just say Anthony played as hard of the court as he did on it and his ladies were expensive....I saw a lot in the year I lived there, including a super woman leaving his place wearing nothing but a mink coat and holding a wad of cash in her hand. I don't mean to disparage him in death. He was a great Knick. It's just an image I can't get out of my mind.

Don't twist it, my man Mason gave her a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom