OT: A Song In Your Top Ten | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: A Song In Your Top Ten

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I really love the old Fleetwood Mac, and it's very tough to pick just one at this point, but I'll go with this one:

Can you believe that of all the members of Fleetwood Mac, Bob Welch wasn't inducted into the R&R Hall of Fame? It makes absolutely no sense to me, and is just another example of why the R&R HoF is a joke.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Can you believe that of all the members of Fleetwood Mac, Bob Welch wasn't inducted into the R&R Hall of Fame? It makes absolutely no sense to me, and is just another example of why the R&R HoF is a joke.

I believe that's due to Mick Fleetwood - he didn't like Bob Welch toward the end of his time with F.M. due to personal reasons.

I'm with you on the RRHOF, but I'm thinking this situation isn't something we can pin on them - and that's probably a first...!

Reaction Score
I first heard this in the mid 70's sometime and have never forgotten it - just a superb gem of a melodic instrumental by the group Full Moon:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Sitting this one out. My top 10 list would probably have about 50 songs in it. Picking one...can't/won't do it. Good list by everybody else though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom