Oregon St (3) @ Arizona (18) - 1/10/20 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Oregon St (3) @ Arizona (18) - 1/10/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Arizona seems big on moral victories. Good luck with that.
Actually I thought they were very mature about how they described that game and it could have gone either way. Adia seems like a great coach as I watched that piece. Her and CTT have made the Zona schools as competitive as Scott and Kelly have made the Oregon schools. We could have easily lost that game. The only difference is we have Pivec and they don't. The Ducks certainly lost their composure as the ASU game went in the 4th. Let's see how the Cats do Sunday against the Ducks and I hope the Beavs can handle the Devils. I would love to see them #1
The other thing I can say watching both games on PAC12 network, it's great to see those games in the desert getting almost 10K fans for the 2 games. My hope is with Sunday's game, the Arizona trip will have over 20k folks watching our two Oregon schools play competitive WBB. Great for the game. Next week I expect there could be over 35K in the 4 games when the Beavs/Ducks play Stanford and Cal. I plan on going to the Stanford game in Eugene on Thursday and both games in Corvallis Friday and Sunday. Fun to see the crowds. Great for thd PAC12 and WBB.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Why do you seem so bothered?
I'm not. Just an obvious observation from their interviews. A lot a good teams, coaches, and players don't take so much solace in just knowing they fought hard and kept the game close. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Reaction Score
Actually I thought they were very mature about how they described that game and it could have gone either way. Sam seems like a great coach as I watched that piece. Her and CTT have made the Zona schools as competitive as Scott and Kelly have made the Oregon schools. We could have easily lost that game. The only difference is we have Pivec and they don't. THe Ducks certainly lost their composure as the ASU game went in the 4th. Let's see how the Cats do Sunday against the Ducks and I hope the Beavs can handle the Devils. I would love to see them #1
The other thing I can say watching both games on PAC12 network, it's great to see those games in the desert getting almost 10K fans for the 2 games. My hope is with Sunday's game, the Arizona trip will have over 20k folks watching our two Oregon schools play competitive WBB. Great for the game. Next week I expect there could be over 35K in the 4 games when the Beavs/Ducks play Stanford and Cal. I plan on going to the Stanford game in Eugene on Thursday and both games in Corvallis Friday and Sunday. Fun to see the crowds. Great for thd PAC12 and WBB.
I agree, watched both games and they were great. PAC12 WBB is certainly competitive and highly entertaining!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom