Oregon St @ #14 Oregon - 2/28/21 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Oregon St @ #14 Oregon - 2/28/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Ducks started hitting 3's late but they only finished 6-12, Beavs were 11-20.

Reaction Score
I really wonder how Oregon manages this freshmen class moving forward.

I think this class was a strength in numbers type of thing. They had a big class but if you drill down and look individually I am not seeing a lot of star power. Te-Hina is really good. Parrish shows some nice things. The rest just haven't really distinguished themselves in their minutes like many in this talented freshmen class nationally have.

Reaction Score
I think this class was a strength in numbers type of thing. They had a big class but if you drill down and look individually I am not seeing a lot of star power. Te-Hina is really good. Parrish shows some nice things. The rest just haven't really distinguished themselves in their minutes like many in this talented freshmen class nationally have.
Dugalic is one hell of a player but just hasn't votten much court time. When she is in they don't give her many touches.

Reaction Score

Yep. And I’m not sure they all will have the chance to get more minutes next year. Everyone is returning except for Boley and Giomi.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Oregon Fr. combined for 6 today, OSU Fr. combined for 27. Hmm...
fail angry beavers GIF

Reaction Score
Disappointing regular season for the Ducks. Is this freshman class the real deal...or not. Transfer portal calls. My guess is: Paopao, Parrish, and Dugalic stick around. Scherr and Watson look around at least. No inside info... just guessing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom