Opening Night vs N Ariz | The Boneyard

Opening Night vs N Ariz

Reaction Score
Schedule indicates televised on FS1 but I wonder if that is true. On Spectrum next Monday it is listed as a 4 hr time slot on FS1 for opening night of the big east which sounds a lot like whip around coverage of multiple games rather than just ours. Please say it ain't so. If that is the coverage, does that also mean the whole game would not be posted to huskiesgames.com later.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm seeing Fox Sports App which means if you have access to FS1 you can watch the game on any mobile device, computer, tablet or smart TV.

Screenshot_20231030_182734.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm seeing Fox Sports App which means if you have access to FS1 you can watch the game on any mobile device, computer, tablet or smart TV.

View attachment 92608
Correct. Last year when they did the whip around coverage on opening night you had to watch the UConn game on the Foxsports app when they switched away from the UConn game. I remember I just used the Foxsports app on my TV and streamed the entire game so I didn't have to deal with the whip around coverage on FS1.

Reaction Score
Guys….. as mentioned just download the Fox sports app on you phone or computer. Then tag UConn Huskies basketball as a favorite and the app lists every UConn home and away game and what network each game is on. Networks include Fox, FS1, FS2, ESPN 1 & 2, CBS, CBSS. Looks like all games are televised.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Have the Foxsports ap which funny still lists Adama Sanogo as UConns leading scorer

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Guys….. as mentioned just download the Fox sports app on you phone or computer. Then tag UConn Huskies basketball as a favorite and the app lists every UConn home and away game and what network each game is on. Networks include Fox, FS1, FS2, ESPN 1 & 2, CBS, CBSS. Looks like all games are televised.

They don't televise any full games on the first night of the season, FS1 does Whip-around coverage, meaning they show a little bit of each game instead of any of the full games of Big East teams. You need to actually watch on the app to see the whole game.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
My question for anyone who has watched a game on the app: Can you watch the game from the beginning while the game is going on? I won't be able to start watching until about 7:30 but I want to be able to start it from the beginning during the game. Has anyone ever done that before?

Reaction Score
They are raising the Championship banner before the game. Hopefully it’ll be a good crowd for such a cupcake.
There's not a ton of tickets left, but the get in price is around $70. I have 2 season tickets and grabbed a single as well. I wonder if prices will drop next week to get the building filled up. I can see them raising the prices a bit higher for this one, but the sticker shock was definitely there when you see $70 to get in for Northern Arizona!

Reaction Score
Correct. Last year when they did the whip around coverage on opening night you had to watch the UConn game on the Foxsports app when they switched away from the UConn game. I remember I just used the Foxsports app on my TV and streamed the entire game so I didn't have to deal with the whip around coverage on FS1.
I remember that. It took me a while to figure it out on my Roku before it worked but then it was like a limited time to watch because i didnt have an account or something. Hope its not an issue.

Reaction Score
I remember that. It took me a while to figure it out on my Roku before it worked but then it was like a limited time to watch because i didnt have an account or something. Hope its not an issue.
I don't remember that. As long as your TV provider has FS1 then you should be able to get the Foxsports app on your TV to watch the entire game.

Reaction Score
I have had brutal luck with the Fox Sports app, anyone else?

Login through my provider, click on whatever game is on and I get an error message within 15-20 mins saying something along the lines of "I'm not authorized" or "Too many connections" which makes no sense...

Anyone else?

Reaction Score
I have had brutal luck with the Fox Sports app, anyone else?

Login through my provider, click on whatever game is on and I get an error message within 15-20 mins saying something along the lines of "I'm not authorized" or "Too many connections" which makes no sense...

Anyone else?

Had that issue last year. Deleted my cookies and it worked fine afte iirc

Reaction Score
Cookies where? On your laptop? This is on whichever of my TCL Roku TVs.

Reaction Score
I don't remember that. As long as your TV provider has FS1 then you should be able to get the Foxsports app on your TV to watch the entire game.
You are correct. Iirc i created an account that gave you limited viewing but then i was told probably by you that i had to sign in with my provider and it ended up working.

Reaction Score
Cookies where? On your laptop? This is on whichever of my TCL Roku TVs.
You should be able to delete the app cache on your TV as well. I don't have a TCL, but should be able to on all smart TVs. Will be somewhere in settings.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what time the banner ceremony starts. I can’t find any information
I’m going to be in the stands 1/2 hour early, hope I don’t miss it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yeiiowing

Top Bottom