Only A Few "BE" Teams Have Survived and Advanced | The Boneyard

Only A Few "BE" Teams Have Survived and Advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
The "old" BE went into the Tournament with 8 teams. I believe the most of any conference.

Down went SJU, down went Villanova, down went DePaul, and down went the 'Cuse.

Who will be left standing into the Sweet 16? Well, if all goes well, UConn and ND, as the highest seeds. (watching that mojo...)

Lousville looks like an even match with Purdue, should be interesting.

I live in hope for USF, but Cal is a pretty big challenge, I think. A lot like playing Stanford. And probably in a fairly empty house in Lubbock.

What say you all? Who lives to play another day closer to NOLA?

Reaction Score
I already don't consider any of them part of UConn's conference at this point.

The only team I have a rooting interest in now is USF who are also left behind in our yet-to-be-named conference. I don't think they have enough to beat Cal, though.

Louisville gets a slight nod since they are stuck in the yet-to-be-named conference for one more year. I kind of like them over Purdue.

ND - they are dead to me (but that was true even while they were a member in good standing). I always saw nd as squarely straddling the threshhold - one foot in, one foot out.

Reaction Score
I expect all four remaining Big East teams to make it to the Sweet 16. Two are a lock, I like Louisville's matchup with Purdue, and I know absolutely nothing about Cal.

Reaction Score
Is anyone picking USF to beat Cal? Stanford let a 16 seed hang around for longer than expected the other day. #3 UCLA loses to #6 Oklahoma and now I am wondering if the PAC teams have inflated seedings. Stanford on their resume deserved a 1 don't get me wrong, but are Cal and UCLA as good as their seeds? USF has seen good opponents and they are battle tested.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Love USF but I have Cal! Seen the Golden Bears on PAC12 network and they are pretty good. USF is making a game of it though!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
wow... 'nova and Depaul lost too, I need to check my brackets

what's wrong with Geno's buddies

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
hurt my heart

Me, too, DC. Me, too. As a native born Texan, I was wearing my Aggie sweatshirt with pride. Gary and the girls will get 'em next year.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Me, too, DC. Me, too. As a native born Texan, I was wearing my Aggie sweatshirt with pride. Gary and the girls will get 'em next year.

Was this the end of Bone's Aggie career?

Reaction Score
Was this the end of Bone's Aggie career?

She was in the same class as Brittney Griner and sat out a year when she transferred from South Carolina which gives her one more year of eligibility.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
She was in the same class as Brittney Griner and sat out a year when she transferred from South Carolina which gives her one more year of eligibility.

Yes, but there has been talk of her going pro after this year?

Reaction Score
Yes, but there has been talk of her going pro after this year?

Oh! Of that I was/am unaware. If she has graduated, then, by all means, going pro is a viable consideration. If she will no thave graduated by the current semester, then it is hard for me to render an opinion since I know nothing about her circumstances and motivations.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I think Bone should come back for another season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads