Omar Calhoun, Gatorade Player of the Year, Is Still On Board for UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Omar Calhoun, Gatorade Player of the Year, Is Still On Board for UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everyone on the team needs to hit the weights. We were way too soft this year. Marquette really stood out when standing next to our team.
True. But DJO stands out when standing next to practically anyone. That guy is ripped.

Reaction Score
I actually think Bradley will surprise people next year.

caw

Reaction Score
True. But DJO stands out when standing next to practically anyone. That guy is ripped.

Lamb looked much bigger than last year, as did Napier. They are progressing. Can't compare a sophomore with a senior like DJO.

Reaction Score
I'm really excited to see what Bradley can do...even though he dosent have game experience his been practicing with them team for 2 years so he must of improved...his a veteran on the team and hasent played a minute of college basketball...hey athletic 6"10 220lbs can't hurt

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Assuming AD moves on, and I'm relatively sure Lamb will, then I think Olander and Bradley are the presumptive starters at the 5 spot. Giffey likely starts at the 3, Roscoe at the 4. Daniels will probbaly sub at both the 3 and the 4. Calhoun should see time at the 2. Looks like a big strong guard to me, and if he can play around the hoop, he could even get time at the 3.

If Calhoun is what he seems to be, a big tough guard who can get to the rim, rebound, defend the perimeter and score in a variety of ways, he'll help a lot.

Reaction Score
Calhoun call also shoot lights out which is good to have all abilities in basketball...but how tall is he?...I've seen it any where from 6'3 to 6'6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom