Olympic Roster | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Olympic Roster

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Perhaps not the final roster, but an invitation to try out for the national team? Isn't that doable for Paige?
I think there are enough pro guards already in the mix for this year - let her have a few years of seasoning and would expect by the WC or the next Olympics Paige will be in the player pool. She'll have plenty to work on in summer school with her classmates and new arrivals getting a jump on next season.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Is that the final 3x3 roster?
The 3 x 3 Qualifying is the last days of May, in Austria. USA has to finish in Top 3 to make Olympics. Olympics begin 7/23. So unless there is another camp, during WNBA season, I would think it is final. Injuries could also change things too.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
The 3 x 3 Qualifying is the last days of May, in Austria. USA has to finish in Top 3 to make Olympics. Olympics begin 7/23. So unless there is another camp, during WNBA season, I would think it is final. Injuries could also change things too.
Have no idea what happened to Phesa. She played, on Sunday, for her French League team. Unless she will be on the 5 x 5 team?

Napheesa Collier (Minnesota Lynx/Connecticut/O’Fallon, Mo.), who was named to the team in February 2020, no longer is able to participate

Reaction Score
Napheesa and Sabrina have very good chance to be on the team. Paige, Clark and a few others may be invited to training camp to give them exposure.

The Olympics are a one-off, very special experience. I would prefer if players such as Bird and Taurasi step aside and let someone else have the opportunity.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom