Ollie on 2014 vs 2024 | The Boneyard

Ollie on 2014 vs 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm hoping in the near future that all bridges can be mended.......
Kevin retracting his racism allegations and retracting the smear against Calhoun would be a good start. Until then... per me è morto.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping in the near future that all bridges can be mended.......
I think a public reconciliation can’t happen with Benedict as AD
but a private conversation with Coach Calhoun before it’s too late would be great. None of us are here forever.so-pickup the phone.
Note to KO if the Nets give you the job next year sign Shabazz

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I love how all the “healing” has to be done on our side and not his. Like he did nothing wrong and we unjustly pushed him away. He can kick rocks until he apologizes for everything, and gives our broke athletic department the money back that he didn’t earn.

Reaction Score
I love how all the “healing” has to be done on our side and not his. Like he did nothing wrong and we unjustly pushed him away. He can kick rocks until he apologizes for everything, and gives our broke athletic department the money back that he didn’t earn.

UConn isn't broke and just won a back to back championship. it also wasn't the first or last time a coach gets paid the rest of his salary after getting canned. Stop being so hard on the guy. Move on.

At the end of the day he will forever be part of the UConn family. The less enemies you make through life the more at peace you find yourself.

I hope to see J.C, K.O, and D.H all in the same room one day celebrating the successes of UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom