Old School Boneyard Stories | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Old School Boneyard Stories

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I met up with a few BY posters over ticket swaps, never got scammed thank god - we’re a loyal, considerate bunch I guess ;)

Reaction Score
I know I don’t have all the details right, but I think UMFan or someone else from that board was legitimately threatening people at some point. And I think Tom or Fishy found the IP address of the postings and they were from a workplace and they contacted (or threatened) to contact the employer.
I don't think it was UMFan. It was a guy named Rob Wilbanks. He changed his handle on the umess board several times. It was Captain Rah Rah at some point. He was a big fan of Bruiser. Hence the name. He threatened some people. One of them contacted his employer, in Atlanta, where he was posting from. He threatened to sue. Even other umess fans turned on him.

Reaction Score
I've searched the wayback machine many times to find that thread. It was the best ever on the Boneyard. If anyone ever finds an archive they may surpass fishy and TCF for likes.
Was it in a premium thread or something? That thread was amazing.

Reaction Score
Wait...what?? There's sarcasm here??
I propose that a sarcastic post be typed in italics to avoid the posting hundreds of meaningless posts that respond in horror or ridicule..

Reaction Score
I propose that a sarcastic post be typed in italics to avoid the posting hundreds of meaningless posts that respond in horror or ridicule..

Won't that petty much...wreck everything?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom