Ohio St @ Stanford (1) - 12/15/19 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ohio St @ Stanford (1) - 12/15/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Stanford w/ a late flurry stretching the lead out 71-50 inside a minute left.

Reaction Score
Stanford with back to back 20 or more turnover games...yikes. Ohio State had 24.

Reaction Score
After two weeks off, I'm not surprised by the turnovers, but I think they'll have to work on that before Tennessee and Texas if they want to continue this nice little streak.

In any case, always nice to get a win over a team that UConn struggled with and Louisville lost to.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Stanford was off a full 2 weeks for finals and then returns with games against Ohio State, Tennessee and Texas.

I hope Stanford got the rust all shaken off because I need them in top form to deal a demoralizing drubbing to the visiting creamsicle pumpkin fillings.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
It's worth noting that with Carrington out, our leading scorers, by average, are Lexie Hull, Kiana Williams, and then our four frosh. Yes, 4 of the 6 top scorers are frosh. While we really need more discipline in passing and on offense, I'm not surprised by the turnovers, because we're relying heavily on four frosh to learn and run our Princeton sets while adjusting to the pace and aggressiveness of the college game.

There were a few points tonight when the team on the floor was Kiana Williams and four players who spent the first third of this year playing for high school teams and the past two weeks taking their first college finals of their lives, at one of the top schools in the country no less. Considering that such a lineup of players was nevertheless expanding their lead vs. the team that just took out Louisville, I'll take it.

Reaction Score
Mississippi State also missed a three to tie with a few seconds left?
Yes, that is correct. Cal Baptist also kept it close. Gonzaga game with Stanford had a high number of lead changes, and, went into overtime.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom