Official: Hurley tells UK, NOPE | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Official: Hurley tells UK, NOPE

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
IMG_7891.gif

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Coping with not getting Drew or Hurley, just heard Kentucky fans say “coaches who win a national championship don’t leave their school. When’s the last time you’ve heard of a national championship winning coach leaving that school?”

Umm, a few days ago, when Calipari left Kentucky lol

Reaction Score
You couldn’t pay me $40 mil/year to live and work in Kentucky. I’d have no respect for myself.

You have to eat fast food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited to 3 showers per week, one of which is with your brother. And you have to divorce Andrea and marry your cousin.

I don’t know about you, but my cousin’s not that hot.
Some UK lurker is going to post this on their board and call out your Northeastern Yankee elitism. They hate that. They much prefer their southern good ol’ boy elitism!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I've thought from the start that Bob Sr. and Andrea would take turns wood shedding Danny for even looking at the offer. Chasing a bigger bag is not who they are.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Kentucky still has once card up their sleeve to play. It's not about money. It's about prestige. Given Hurley's comments about his underwear getting swampy, it's time for Kentucky to pull out all the stops

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kentucky is a high risk opportunity with little reward and even if high reward was obtained its temporary and fleeting. Its one of the most volatile jobs you could take. They've run out coaches who have been to final fours and won it all more than once. Hurley staying at uconn is low risk with a lot of upside. He has so much good will right now he practically *s it, he'd have to do something cataclysmic to screw up here at this point he's that beloved, so why leave? If he did something like s16, ff, s16, miss, round of 32 in 5 years at Kentucky he'd be run out too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is gonna be unpopular but I'll say it again: can we please try to leave the people who live in Kentucky alone? I don't care what some of their fans said. We are a passionate fan base, just like them. We were on pins and needles waiting for Hurley to decide when it was between us and Pitt. We know their situation as a proud program.
It seems we've got our staff in place again. Better for us to just go about our normal business and not trash another United State and our countrymen. Trash ME instead if you want.
Go Huskies

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Is this Matt Jones guy legit, or some random dude with 501 followers?
He’s got clout with UK fans but seems shady the way he “reports” things based on what I’ve seen the last few days. Lotta people on their message board call him out for BSing too.

Reaction Score
I really feel that Hurley relishes the heel role so much that I can see us scheduling to play Kentucky in Rupp Arena before long. He’d soak up the boos and beat them by 20 lol.
They would never. But imagine whooping them in Rupp. Would be the funniest thing ever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom