Official: Hurley tells UK, NOPE | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Official: Hurley tells UK, NOPE

Reaction Score
Okay, now I am enjoying this UK show much more. I guess someone on that board has knowledge of the whereabouts of a UK booster’s private plane and he says it’s presently at Laguardia. Could it be Pitino? I could see that happening…

Reaction Score
Uconn Huskies Wow GIF by NCAA March Madness

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
This is so awesome. IF anyone feels like it, post some snips of the Kentucky reaction on our board LOL. I bet it's going to be comical!

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
I suspect the fact that Hurley’s HOF father was a high school coach also works to our advantage. He likely already feels he is standing on the shoulders of a giant, neither programs like Kentucky nor the pros are going to do much more for his self-esteem.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
You couldn’t pay me $40 mil/year to live and work in Kentucky. I’d have no respect for myself.

You have to eat fast food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited to 3 showers per week, one of which is with your brother. And you have to divorce Andrea and marry your cousin.

I don’t know about you, but my cousin’s not that hot.

Reaction Score
Not "Official", but I assume one of the sources was actually Hurley himself.
Yeah - that's an old trick from college coaches. They get what they want out there by being "a source close to the situation"

Not saying for sure that's what happened here, but whenever I read that "sources say" from a journalist connected, I often speculate that it's straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Reaction Score
You couldn’t pay me $40 mil/year to live and work in Kentucky. I’d have no respect for myself.

You have to eat fast food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited to 3 showers per week, one of which is with your brother. And you have to divorce Andrea and marry your cousin.

I don’t know about you, but my cousin’s not that hot.
If UK wants to pay me $40M/year to be their coach, I'll begrudgingly accept the offer. My experience in coaching is 3 months coaching an 8th grade middle school rec league team. My rec team did win 1 more post-season game than Kentucky did in the NCAAT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom