O.T. Ball State hires Michael Lewis | The Boneyard

O.T. Ball State hires Michael Lewis

Reaction Score
So ... I am reading the announcement of Michael Lewis - whom some will remember as a star shooter for IU in Bloomington and then 18 years as an assistant. Most recently at UCLA with Mr. Cronin - and I am thinking that's a well put together announcement statement. It then struck me ... that's UCONN's Beth. Beth Goetz left UCONN and David Benedict for Ball State

This will be Lewis’ first head coaching gig.

“Basketball in our state is personified in Michael Lewis,” Ball State athletics director Beth Goetz said via press release. “His outlook on the game, relationship building, recruiting network, pedigree and proactive approach to engagement with our stakeholders resides at a high level. Additionally, his program values and standards on the court, in the classroom and the community will create a road map for the Cardinals to move onward, compete for Mid-American Conference titles and position our institution for a return to the NCAA Tournament. We are thrilled to welcome him, his wife Nichole along with their daughters Avery and Emma to Ball State.”

Yes. I think there is something different in approach when a woman is your Athletic Director

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom