NYT: "Mighty UConn Faces a Future of Rising Powers" | The Boneyard

NYT: "Mighty UConn Faces a Future of Rising Powers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All the (Take your best shot) will be voicing their opinions now. Kicking the Eagle that needs to nurse it's little ones until they are able to fly on their own.

Just watch and wait how quick the heads and chests of these programs get all (In My Country Voice) Swollen. Watch em wag the tail boasting along the way and Shouting. I wish them all the best.

"Oh how the mighty have fallen" they will say. Only to watch the Mighty bite them in the face again and again in due time. Because as they know...Uconn doesn't stay down for long.

With the number one point guard coming in...And the best 2 forwards from the 2105 class....And Cabby and Nurse approaching their senior status. Naw it won't be long. Not at all.

P.S. 2017 & 2018 class will is shaping up soon...Don't get mad now.

Reaction Score
I re-watched the semi and final games last night. In the semi - for the first half we had 3 underclassmen on the floor at one point. All played brilliantly. In the final we had two - again excellent play. I have a gut feeling we'll be just fine; especially since Gabby was so vocal about picking up the baton where the seniors left off. I don't think they'll have perfect, no-loss, season, but I think they'll be pretty good.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Well I don't think anyone really expects UCONN to win the NC next year. If Morgan had come back, a much better shot, but losing the big 3 puts us 3rd or 4th IMHO. I think ND is poised for a sustained run of NC's if they play to their potential.

Reaction Score
Not a very creative article. UConn loses 3 starters and may not be as good next year. Ho-hum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom