jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I'll go with Zags -1.5

Think we win by 7 or more.

Reaction Score
UConn -4.5

Actual Score UConn -9

A lot of guys close to busting out big games.
The negative is this time of year can be a drag finishing up the OOC, but our depth has helped.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Considering the location I imagine the spread won't exceed 3-4 points in out favor. I also think it will start closer to even and move to that point with late money coming in on us.

Shy of a few players laying eggs, we win by about twelve points.

caw

Reaction Score
Dunno spread but they are playing their backcourt an ungodly number of minutes at about 34-35 each.

Oddly two of their guards from last year Dominick Harris (Loyola Marymount) and Hunter Sallis (Gtech) are leading their respective teams in scoring and each nearly scoring as many total point as they did in all of last year at Gonzaga.

Efton Reid also just got eligible for Wake and is playing decently for them but probably would have been crowded out in the front court for the zags.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
According to KP, we're rated 5 points higher. That would put the spread at 2 or 3 considering the home court. Maybe a little higher considering it's not really a home court.

If it's that low, just pound the Huskies if you can. I watched the Zags, they look like kids, it's literally men against boys. Having said that, "it happens"

Reaction Score
Little off topic but Zaga is favored by 41.5 tonight... Might be a good opportunity to bet against the spread.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
According to KP, we're rated 5 points higher. That would put the spread at 2 or 3 considering the home court. Maybe a little higher considering it's not really a home court.

If it's that low, just pound the Huskies if you can. I watched the Zags, they look like kids, it's literally men against boys. Having said that, "it happens"
Yeah they are so small compared to us. Their starting center is 6’9 and their guards are 6’ and 6’2.

I’m waiting for Adrien’s scout for more depth on it though.

Reaction Score
What are Gonzaga's advantages if any going into the game?

Maybe Timme gets Clingan into foul trouble and he's able to eat against SJ? Otherwise I like our defensive matchups pretty much everywhere else.
Timme is gone

Reaction Score
I am a glass half-empty guy who's always looking for negatives, but I see no negatives here. Gonzaga played both its guards 40 minutes against Wash, essentially "rotated" six guys and were totally worn down in the second half. It is almost cruel to envision what's UConn's depth will do to them. I would not take Gonzaga with fewer than 12 points.

Reaction Score
No idea about the game but I expect the spread to be UConn -2. We're probably 3-5 points better on a neutral floor, take away a few for it being a semi-road game and there you go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom