Northeastern Huskies offer Madi Hawk | The Boneyard

Northeastern Huskies offer Madi Hawk

Reaction Score
283600943_1260718141127626_480417437570012694_n.jpg

Reaction Score
Is this the same Madi Hawk that was playing high school hoops since 7th grade? First off, love the name.

Reaction Score
Is this the same Madi Hawk that was playing high school hoops since 7th grade? First off, love the name.
No sure . I do know there is lots of talk about her on the orange board and Doug likes her. Also why does @UConnCat dislike Madi getting an offer?

Reaction Score
No sure . I do know there is lots of talk about her on the orange board and Doug likes her. Also why does @UConnCat dislike Madi getting an offer?

The Orange are praying she goes there…. Although no offer

Reaction Score
Who knows why @UConnCat gave the thread a thumbs down. I know of a Madi Hawk that has been hoopin at the high school level since 7th grade. I will have to do some researching and see if this is the same one. I just know that a Madi Hawk has been playing ball against upper level competition since she was in the 3rd grade playing against 7th & 8th graders, boys and girls. Nice offer by UConn.

sun

Reaction Score
Who knows why @UConnCat gave the thread a thumbs down. I know of a Madi Hawk that has been hoopin at the high school level since 7th grade. I will have to do some researching and see if this is the same one. I just know that a Madi Hawk has been playing ball against upper level competition since she was in the 3rd grade playing against 7th & 8th graders, boys and girls. Nice offer by UConn.
It's not an offer by UConn but by the Northeastern University Huskies in Boston.
It's posted on Madi's Twitter page along with some other offers she received from Eastern Michigan and Furman.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Northeastern Huskies, not UConn Huskies. Clickbait thread title.

Well according to google, Northeastern was first in naming its teams the Huskies. So I guess they are the real true Huskies in the Northeast. Perhaps UConn should switch to the malamutes, or the akitas. :confused:

Reaction Score
Thought your friends on the Orange board would get a kick out of Madi Hawks “Husky” offer. Plus I misses you @amb3096
Off-season. Not as much to talk about right now. I saw the thread header and thought for a second that UConn offered her, and was thinking maybe most of VN got it wrong when they were saying that she wasn't a priority (I don't follow recruiting as closely as some of the others do). Glad to see I was wrong. No disrespect to Hawk, but I'd like to see Kellie going after some of the higher profile players.

Enjoy the Memorial Day weekend. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful outside!

Reaction Score
Posted in General forum nowhere near the UConn recruiting thread and y’all mad? Congrats to Madi I say!! Go Huskies!! I’ll admit to clickbait but no need to thumbs down a legit thread of an offer.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Posted in General forum nowhere near the UConn recruiting thread and y’all mad? Congrats to Madi I say!! Go Huskies!! I’ll admit to clickbait but no need to thumbs down a legit thread of an offer.
Just curious...off the top of your head, how many threads have you seen/posted concerning an offer to a player when the offer was not from UConn?

Reaction Score
Just curious...off the top of your head, how many threads have you seen/posted concerning an offer to a player when the offer was not from UConn?

How about how many threads have been posted when the player is from a midmajor UConn doesn't play? And how many threads have the team's nickname in the title and not the actual college?

The thread did nothing but waste a lot of people's time and was disrespectful to them.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The thread did nothing but waste a lot of people's time and was disrespectful to them.
An offer to a player very few have heard of and by a school no one here cares about.

The thread and deliberately misleading title were meant as a joke directed at another board. What's worse, a teenage kid was used to make that joke.

Bad use of this forum.

Reaction Score
From what i just read the people on that orange board don't really want her either there's a consensus of about 3 who consistently post about hawk and seem upset that Harper has not offered .

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
First the Huskies offered Madi Hawk, now Wes Moore is running for Governor.

Of Maryland. :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom