Non-Key Tweets | Page 766 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
SW AIMVILLE Flag of United States
@GSw aim
(1/3) Wish I could tell you who told me this just now, but then would have to shoot you. The #SEC will expand again to keep up with #B1G, #ACC, #Pac12 possible alliance, and it could be as many as 20 teams with two divisions, allowing #Bama and #Auburn to go to the East.

@GSw aim
Replying to
@GSw aim
(2/3) Believe it or not, but can safely say it comes from the best of sources not named Greg Sankey. The great news for #Baylor, #TCU, #TexasTech and probably #OKState is the SEC would like to lockdown the state of Texas. Yes, hard to believe, but the source certainly gives it

@GSw aim
Replying to
@GSw aim
(3/3) it a lot of credence. #Clemson and #FSU are obvious targets as well, but much tougher to exit ACC GOR with 14 years remaining. If SEC locks down the entire South, it's pretty much Game Over for recruiting for the remaining power conferences, and Sankey realizes this.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
@GSw aim
(1/3) Wish I could tell you who told me this just now, but then would have to shoot you. The #SEC will expand again to keep up with #B1G, #ACC, #Pac12 possible alliance, and it could be as many as 20 teams with two divisions, allowing #Bama and #Auburn to go to the East.

@GSw aim
Replying to
@GSw aim
(2/3) Believe it or not, but can safely say it comes from the best of sources not named Greg Sankey. The great news for #Baylor, #TCU, #TexasTech and probably #OKState is the SEC would like to lockdown the state of Texas. Yes, hard to believe, but the source certainly gives it

@GSw aim
Replying to
@GSw aim
(3/3) it a lot of credence. #Clemson and #FSU are obvious targets as well, but much tougher to exit ACC GOR with 14 years remaining. If SEC locks down the entire South, it's pretty much Game Over for recruiting for the remaining power conferences, and Sankey realizes this.
LOL

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@GSw aim

@GSw aim
Replying to
@GSw aim

@GSw aim
Replying to
@GSw aim
Happy Half Baked GIF

Reaction Score
Football Championships can be kind of random for some teams....

Georgia...good team...championship 40 years ago.

Ohio State...good team...two in last 50 years

Oklahoma....two in 45 years

Miami......five in last 40...but none since 2001

Reaction Score
SWA IMVILLE@GSwa im·4h
No one knows exactly what will happen in Conference Realignment, but if the #Big12 doesn't stay together it'll only be because more teams poached by #SEC. While improbable to many, it's now more likely due to #B1G, #ACC, #Pac12 alliance and #Longhorns and #Sooners save $80M each.

Reaction Score
MH ver3@MH ver3· 30m
WVU may have a non-B12/non-Notre Dame partner joining the ACC with them as well. ACC gets a reopened contract. Even if WVU doesn’t “add value” as a brand (and they do) just the fact that the ACC gets to reopen their severely undervalued contract adds value to the conference.

MH ver3@MH ver3· 36m
Dammit @CoachWannstedt! Can’t keep a secret can you Face with tears of joy Face with tears of joy. Guess the cat is out of the bag.

Joe D@Joehawk23· 32m
You think that report has legs? As a KU fan I really hope so.

MH ver3@MH ver3· 30m
It’s exactly what I’ve been hearing minus his omission of 2 or the remaining 3 teams

MH ver3@MH ver3· 36m
You left out two schools that the PAC12 would be taking though.

Movietime Blues@Movietime_Blues· 30m
There's no way they'd take two schools from the central plains states and not touch the state of Texas.

Is Houston a possibility?

MH ver3@MH ver3· 31m
They are taking TCU and Tech as well.

MH ver3@MH ver3· 32m
The Alliance is basically forcing TV partners-specifically ESPN to pony up the cash or risk losing the cash cow that is the CFB Playoffs.

David Bailey@dreamhousewm· 31m
I totally get it now. They are announcing the alliance before the teams get swallowed up by the other conferences so that people don't freak out about rivalries... like KU-Kstate. Is that right?

MH ver3@MH ver3·29m
Not really. The alliance is to force tv partners to pay them what they are worth, stymie some of the SECs momentum, and hold the CFB playoff hostage

MH ver3@MH ver3· 28m
Other schools I have heard that applied for Pac12 membership: UNLV, SDSU, BYU, Boise

Mh ver3@MH ver3· 27m
The Alliance protects Notre Dame’s status as independent. They are not joining any football conference but will remain associated with the ACC and now get full access to scheduling all of their traditional rivals (minus Navy).

MH ver3@MH ver3·31m
Baylor may be in the mix for the ACC with WVU but I’m hearing UCF or Cincy are possibilities as well.

Jason Berman@jasonb56·28m
TCU and TT might be left out of the musical chairs… and no way ACC takes another Florida school (UCF) but maybe Cincy

MH ver3@MH ver3·27m
I’ve heard the case for UCF and it’s compelling. Don’t have time to discuss but it involves Florida recruiting and the SEC if you can believe it.

MH ver3@MH ver3·5m
Replying to
@calmkiller
and
@CoachWannstedt
Luck was brought in to broker everything. There will unfortunately be a tiered buy in process for each of these schools that find a home. Managing the buyout monies from TX/OU will help soften the blow. Most likely we will let TXOU out of the conference after this year…

Derek Nesselrodt
@calmkille·29m
Replying to
@MH ver3
and
@CoachWannstedt
Why was Luck brought in if this is all already happening?

MH ver3@MH ver3 ·5m
…and then vote to dissolve the conference splitting all the spoils

Chester Wilhelm McCuskey Jr.
@Ziggurat001· 7m
Replying to
@MH ver3
When is the announcement???

MH ver3@MH ver3· 5m
We are a ways off from this announcement. Too many unfinished business with TXOU

Reaction Score
Not a tweet and I don't think this is the Dude of WV, but here is a video from the Gold & Blue Dude:

Reaction Score
Interesting stuff, considering that this cat said that he knows someone at the PAC networks and that person believes that the PAC is looking at U of Houston. And then today Wilner says that if he were to find a #1 candidate for PAC expansion right now that it would be U of Houston.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
These tweets feel like they are a part of a deliberate effort to shape the narrative.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom