No Players at Presser | Page 3 | The Boneyard

No Players at Presser

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
7’2” is actually 86 “. And as Hurley has mentioned he is probably close to 7’3” so 87”
Yeah I had him at 7’1” in my head for some reason. He isn’t sleeping well on one of those beds.

Reaction Score
When you type a sentence, try using capital letters at the beginning of them. Or is that a Cincinnati thing? Oh yeah, proper names like “Hurley“ should also be capitalized .
Eh. I'm an English/ History teacher and I don't even play grammar/ punctuation police. Unfair to judge someone's ideas by such things, I think, much as I try to improve them

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Sleep diagonally
Not in a full sized bed. It’s only 85 inches diagonally and to use every inch you would have to sleep with your head touching the headboard. Still not big enough. A queen is close, a king is fine.

Last edited:

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Eh. I'm an English/ History teacher and I don't even play grammar/ punctuation police. Unfair to judge someone's ideas by such things, I think, much as I try to improve them
Guess I should have put an /s there. I was just doing it because I’m sick of his annoying trolling. I figured it would be obvious, since I’ve never corrected someones grammar before.

Reaction Score
Guess I should have put an /s there. I was just doing it because I’m sick of his annoying trolling. I figured it would be obvious, since I’ve never corrected someones grammar before.
I concede. I'm pretty new to the Yard, so though I've seen some commentary on the schtick being old, I haven't dealt with too much. It is a bit odd to camp out on an opposing team's board. (I'll probably feel the same way when I've been here a while. Mia culpa)

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The most disgusting food that's unique to a city. The one time I had it the girl put a bib on me and I felt like I was eating something from Petco with cinnamon in it.
Only had it once when I was in Dayton way back in '74. I recall I decided immediately that it wasn't chili or anything chili adjacent. And once I was comfortable with that, it really wasn't all that horrible. Just remember that it's really some kind of generic Greek food.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom