No Ono ... in top ten prospects? | The Boneyard

No Ono ... in top ten prospects?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

ONO---OH--NO! Poor Geno got a confirmation from a player not in the top 10---POOR GENO.
Please write these other 8 (Sam is a keeper) down on your wrist and in 3 years---how many will
we be worried about as a threat to ONO ?? CW is ours too she is not among the 8, excluding SAM)
However, a nice list of some pretty fair to better HS players---

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Would be curious how he came to his conclusions. He ranks Brink 9th overall even though he has her 4th in the 2020 class. He doesn't have #2 and #3 in '20 on this list. If he thinks she's a better prospect to have on this list shouldn't she be ranked at least #2 in her own class?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
In the same vein, he has Haley Jones 4th overall here, but the four players he ranks ahead of her in 2019 are either further down the list or not on it at all.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Every time I see Brink, I think of our great from North Syracuse.

The one I question on the list is DeCosta. Yes, she's a pogo stick, but her offense is reportedly limited.

I saw Fudd on Tuesday. See the other thread. I can understand the ranking. She shoots like a pro--and she just turned 15. She may be as good as anyone in high school right now. Her shot is impeccable. The form is a little different from that of KML, but the results are similar. Perfect ball rotation and very, very accurate.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

The one I question on the list is DeCosta. Yes, she's a pogo stick, but her offense is reportedly limited.

I saw Fudd on Tuesday. See the other thread. I can understand the ranking. She shoots like a pro--and she just turned 15. She may be as good as anyone in high school right now. Her shot is impeccable. The form is a little different from that of KML, but the results are similar. Perfect ball rotation and very, very accurate.
And she is built like a Mac truck. Fast and strong. Transcendent

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
@Sluconn Husky —I initially had the same thought but after re reading the article he does clarify that he is basing it on the “start of this basketball season”.

Not sure when the Hoopgurlz rankings were updated last but that could be the reason.

With that I would expect these players to jump to the top of their current classes when the new rankings come out?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Prior to her injury, ONO was rated ahead of C. Collier by ESPN. Having seen both on film as sophomores, ONO was better in just about all aspects of the game than Collier, with the exception of outside shooting. For a team like UConn that wants mobile BIGS who can play in a motion offense and switch all over the floor on defense, ONO is the ideal recruit.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
@Sluconn Husky —I initially had the same thought but after re reading the article he does clarify that he is basing it on the “start of this basketball season”.

Not sure when the Hoopgurlz rankings were updated last but that could be the reason.

With that I would expect these players to jump to the top of their current classes when the new rankings come out?

I suppose that's possible. The last re-ranking came in September.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The man makes his money selling information to college programs. You want him to give away his best thinking? I know, I'm a cynic.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Aside from all the qualities you've mentioned I really like her girth and strength. Me SO likey.

Reaction Score
Would be curious how he came to his conclusions. He ranks Brink 9th overall even though he has her 4th in the 2020 class. He doesn't have #2 and #3 in '20 on this list. If he thinks she's a better prospect to have on this list shouldn't she be ranked at least #2 in her own class?

Brink is really good, I think she'll end at the top of the 2020 class and head to Uconn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom