Nika this morning! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Nika this morning!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Wow, she is so great. I had nightmares last night. Rest today, tomorrow too. Should wear the boot today. NCAAs here we come. Will miss her against Maddie today.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I don't care what the doctor's say, or what Nika tells the coaching staff, it is not worth risking this kids season by playing her today against Villanova. UCONN can easily beat the Wildcats without Nika on the court. Questionable indeed.
And if she did not start who else might get some big minutes today? Might it be AG?

Reaction Score
at minimum the ligaments are weakened and ripe for another ankle turn.

I hope she doesn't hurt herself. And certainly that she doesn't make an injury much worse. Big lead at the half. Let her sit and heal.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I don't care what the doctor's say, or what Nika tells the coaching staff, it is not worth risking this kids season by playing her today against Villanova. UCONN can easily beat the Wildcats without Nika on the court. Questionable indeed.
Clearly the coaches who are taking over for the passé Geno don't know what they're doing.

Reaction Score
If you actually think Geno would risk the health of one of his players in any game, I don’t really know what to say except that your first sentence pretty much says it all. Who would you listen to rather than the Doctor? Doctor; “She’s OK to play”. You; “Well, I disagree, we better sit her til that ankle heals.” Doctor; “What ankle?”

Reaction Score
something tells me NM's been watching a lot of European football................curiously not even the hint of a limp today.............. :rolleyes:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
something tells me NM's been watching a lot of European football................curiously not even the hint of a limp today.............. :rolleyes:
Naaah. If she was emulating that, the moment she hobbled to the bench she would have popped up and ran to the scorers table to check back in.

Reaction Score
Agree. Too risky to play her.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Coombs had to be helped off the court yesterday with what looked like an ankle injury. She came back and played before the game ended. I was hoping that Nika's injury was no worse than Coombs but I did not expect it to be strong enough to play today. I'm glad it was no worse than it was and Anna still got a chance to play.

Reaction Score
Nah... She wouldn't have had to go to the locker room. Just hit it with some of that spray can stuff, get up and play!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Weren't you just saying let the professionals be professionals, and now suddenly you don't care what they say? LOL.

Reaction Score
"Bronko" Muhl,(you young un's look up Bronko Nagurski) is one tough kid. She looked like she didn't miss a beat from her injury.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom