Nika Rats On Paige | The Boneyard

Nika Rats On Paige

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I guess it makes sense if your teammate is called SLIME, she would be the messiest. :D
Nika did not call Paige a slime. Rather she called her my slime. In Paige and Nika speak, your slime is your great friend. Messy or otherwise! These kids are just so darn likable I enjoy every video of these two doofuses.

Reaction Score
Isn't Hibachi anoher way to classify "Stir fry" type of cooking?

The hibachi (Japanese: 火鉢, "fire bowl") is a traditional Japanese heating device. It consists of a round, cylindrical, or a box-shaped, open-topped container, made from or lined with a heatproof material and designed to hold burning charcoal.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
Isn't Hibachi anoher way to classify "Stir fry" type of cooking?

The hibachi (Japanese: 火鉢, "fire bowl") is a traditional Japanese heating device. It consists of a round, cylindrical, or a box-shaped, open-topped container, made from or lined with a heatproof material and designed to hold burning charcoal.
In other words the Japanese version of Barbeque.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hibachi

benihana1.jpg

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Slime

Slimes is another word for homies or your friends. Its a common word used by rappers, like Ski Mask the Slump God or Young Thug

The slang and term “Slime” is a noun and was popularized in New York circa 2010 by Vado. Vado used the “Slime” slang on the title of five of his albums and in a lot of his lyrics. However, Vado credits New York rapper N.O.R.E. as the originator of the slang.

Read more: What does “Slime” mean? What does "Slime" mean?

Slime has since been re-popularized in Atlanta by Young Thug and his YSL crew.

Reaction Score
That is teppanyaki style cooking, made famous in the USA by Benihana. Although a staple on Benihana’s menu is “Hibachi Steak”, a hibachi is a small cast iron barbecue grill.
Yes I read that too doing my own google. I also read that one Japanese chef said the hibachi is an American invention for the American market. My own personal experience in Japan I saw these little grills all over Japan; just loved those little yakatori stands. My favorite "Japanese" restaurant is a place called Kyoto's in Virginia Beach although it has been many many years since I have been there.

Reaction Score
Hibachi is how Japanese food is cooked. At least that's been my experience when I ate at a Japanese Steakhouse.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
We all love Nika's passion for the game, something that has been missing for a long time. She is turning into a pretty good point guard for us, and defensively, she is becoming one of our best. Unfortunately, in todays game, a pass only guard can be a liability if she is not a scoring threat. She doesn't have to be a big scorer, just a threat. Its only a matter of time that the defense will not collapse on her when she drives, and the kick out will not be there. She has to stop and pop, and I know she can do this by watching old videos of her. I know I'm being redundant about this because I've been commenting about this for some time. Why aren't they coaching her about this, too many bunnies are being passed up, and Paige or CW will not always be open. Give the other team something else to worry about. We need you Nika, but you have to be more unpredictable on the offensive end.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
We all love Nika's passion for the game, something that has been missing for a long time. She is turning into a pretty good point guard for us, and defensively, she is becoming one of our best. Unfortunately, in todays game, a pass only guard can be a liability if she is not a scoring threat. She doesn't have to be a big scorer, just a threat. Its only a matter of time that the defense will not collapse on her when she drives, and the kick out will not be there. She has to stop and pop, and I know she can do this by watching old videos of her. I know I'm being redundant about this because I've been commenting about this for some time. Why aren't they coaching her about this, too many bunnies are being passed up, and Paige or CW will not always be open. Give the other team something else to worry about. We need you Nika, but you have to be more unpredictable on the offensive end.

It's not coaching. It's confidence. She clearly does not have that "If I miss, it is the Ball's fault (i.e Dawn's Mantra) " feel yet. That is only built up over time and having good results. On the other hand, her confidence in her passing is elite. Her offense will come it she works on it in practice where all real confidence starts.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
That is teppanyaki style cooking, made famous in the USA by Benihana. Although a staple on Benihana’s menu is “Hibachi Steak”, a hibachi is a small cast iron barbecue grill.
If your going out with your slimes to get hibachi, you ain't picking up a small cast iron barbecue gill. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom