Nika on those UCONN Chest Bumps | The Boneyard

Nika on those UCONN Chest Bumps

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I seem to recall an old video where the team in their pregame meeting circle would arbitrarily pinch or touch a neighboring teammate in a quasi-random manner. I am not even going to try to find the video I am thinking about but I would be curious if that crazy "superstition?" is still happening. Geno said he noticed it, does not know when it started and thinks it is goofy but does not get involved in it.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I seem to recall an old video where the team in their pregame meeting circle would arbitrarily pinch or touch a neighboring teammate in a quasi-random manner. I am not even going to try to find the video I am thinking about but I would be curious if that crazy "superstition?" is still happening. Geno said he noticed it, does not know when it started and thinks it is goofy but does not get involved in it.
True except it was not Quasi-random it was counterclockwise and all the coaches except for Geno are included. It is their way of staying connected.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Every practice huddle up too. The video you refer to includes Geno saying let me start it today and he cuff's Chris on the side of the head. She didn't like it.

Reaction Score
This young woman has a lot going on, for sure. I admire that she's able to deliver this with her tongue planted firmly in cheek!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
This young woman has a lot going on, for sure. I admire that she's able to deliver this with her tongue planted firmly in cheek!
She is indeed an accomplished linguist. ;):cool:

Reaction Score
Nika for President!!! :)

(I know, I know, she can't, she's from Croatia)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom