Nika is so tough she.. | The Boneyard

Nika is so tough she..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nika is so tough she Flosses her teeth with nails and rinses with roundup. Nika is so tough she goes bungee jumping without a cord...She plays Russian Roulette with 6 bullets...how tough is Nika...what have you got?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
WOW!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST! :D Are you going for laughs or grimaces?
Nika is so tough she Flosses her teeth with nails and rinses with roundup. Nika is so tough she goes bungee jumping without a cord...She plays Russian Roulette with 6 bullets...how tough is Nika...what have you got?
Nika's so tough she files her nails with a power sander.
She shaves her legs with a broken bottle.

Reaction Score
I am old. My dating days go back to a period when great lizards still roamed the earth! Having said that, i don’t know about you guys, but if, back in the day, I picked up a pretty girl for a date and she was sporting a big shiner under either eye, I would have been instantly smitten! Had that same girl, had I, perchance, taken her maybe to a football game on a brisk autumn afternoon, pulled a silver flask from her bag and offered me “a belt,” I would have positively swooned!!

Reaction Score
So tough that she will never/ever have a street named after her. Everybody would be afraid to cross it.
1615217381971.png

Reaction Score
If Nika gets the other eye 'blackened', she will look like the 'Lone Ranger'. If engaged, be sure to tell her that he was a good dude or else you may end up with a 'Blackened eye' !

Last edited:

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
When the campus opens up, the guys may be afraid to ask her out. She won't need mace.

Reaction Score
She's so tough she's not afraid of foolish fouls.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Nika is sooooo bad she eats opposing pg's for breakfast!!!

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
So tough she grooms with a Stihl chain saw, while buffing with a belt sander, and close ups with an orbital sander. Don't know for sure but I hear she brushes her teeth with steel wool and gargles with Drano. Going to bed her pillow is a porcupine. her blankets chain link fencing. She is one badass Tasmanian devil.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Rather than "Like" every individual contribution, I'll just acknowledge that I enjoyed the many innovative offerings.

For me, Nika is Ellen Ripley, the heroine of "Alien/Aliens."

In fact, when a player rough-fouled Paige I heard Ripley, er, I mean, Nika, say "Get away from her, you b****."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom