Nika and her two families | The Boneyard

Nika and her two families

Reaction Score
There is only ONE NIKA and it will be a looong time before another like Nika comes along. Nika has put her mark on Uconn's lore and team achievements that will make her remembered long after she is gone. I know Nika will be successful in the pros, as her kind of defense is necessary in winning a Title. Her spirit and pugnaciousness will be missed by all. I love watching the many different faces she makes during the game. Seldom a smile but always a look that says exactly what she is thinking. GO NIKA!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Lord, how she has matured. Down right elegant.
CC6CD304-A892-42F8-9B9E-648320F6E0B4.jpeg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I’ve liked Nika since the day she committed. We already had a commitment from the best PG in years in Paige Bueckers, yet Nika welcomed the competition for playing time. Quickly she became Paige’s Slime. Nika has controlled her stubbornness and used it to her advantage. She is definitely one of my favorites!

Reaction Score
I’ve liked Nika since the day she committed. We already had a commitment from the best PG in years in Paige Bueckers, yet Nika welcomed the competition for playing time. Quickly she became Paige’s Slime. Nika has controlled her stubbornness and used it to her advantage. She is definitely one of my favorites!
I thought Geno was her Slime!!!

Reaction Score
To watch Nika develope from the hard nosed Nika who, either ran over or ran through, opponents into the Nika who set a record for most assists in a season has been special. This is a testament to the recruiting philosophy that could see the potential in a young woman from Croatia making her mark in Storrs.

Reaction Score
Anyone who has been around the Boneyard knows I have loved Nika since day one, not only for what she does on the court but also for her wonderful personality. She has never been guarded about expressing her true self and has always freely and openly shared herself. Her love of the game, her family and her Husky team have always shown through. She is just so very genuine, both on and off the court and truly comfortable in her own skin.

Over these last few years we have watched as she transformed from an untamable burst of energy to an intense controlled storm and true leader, from a carefree kid to a focused young woman. Through it all her passion for the game and being a Husky has been a constant but her self realization of what her ceiling can be has evolved. And she has freely welcomed us to come along for the ride. She is just a joy to experience and as Geno says she is unique! And she’s not done yet!

Reaction Score
Same here. I was a fan of Nika's on Day One. She was just an underdog with that Dawg her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom