New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | Page 39 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

WBBTakeover

Lindsey Harding for Fever head coach
Reaction Score

Shot 34% from the field (and 26% from three) as a junior.

People are quick to bring up Deja Kelly's shooting numbers when it comes to discussions about her game, so I'm curious what people think about Spencer's game and how her shooting percentages play into her abilities as a player.

Reaction Score
Coach Brooks doing the work -

So what would Kentucky's starting lineup be?

Georgia Amoore
Jordan Obi
Dazia Lawrence
Teonni Key
Clara Strack

They do have some highly touted freshman in Lexi Blue and Clara Silva.

IDK. Doesn't really feel like a top 8 team in the SEC respectfully. It would be tough if Amoore is like a 12 seed in the tournament her senior year

WBBTakeover

Lindsey Harding for Fever head coach
Reaction Score
So what would Kentucky's starting lineup be?

Georgia Amoore
Jordan Obi
Dazia Lawrence
Teonni Key
Clara Strack

They do have some highly touted freshman in Lexi Blue and Clara Silva.

IDK. Doesn't really feel like a top 8 team in the SEC respectfully. It would be tough if Amoore is like a 12 seed in the tournament her senior year
Agreed. And if that's the case, Amoore can kiss those All-American votes goodbye in 2025.

Kenny's starting to give, "I don't really know what I'm doing" vibes.

Reaction Score
My heart breaks for coach Rueck and the Beavers. Just a shame!!!
The thing is, Rueck is such a good coach that he's going to make something out of the players he does get. He's proved that time and time again.....I've watched him turn the program around and even the first year he had the team, with players he didn't recruit after the program was in the dumps, he did an excellent job coaching them up. I think once they're established in the WCC, they will be ok.... Of course, who knows how long any conferences will last going forward with the state of the game these days.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
A Silky Johnson appearance is on the way :rolleyes:

20220820_000948.jpg

Reaction Score
Missed the Power-Cassidy announcement to Villanova. She was fun to watch at Holy Cross. Think Villanova is a good fit for her.

Reaction Score
Shot 34% from the field (and 26% from three) as a junior.

People are quick to bring up Deja Kelly's shooting numbers when it comes to discussions about her game, so I'm curious what people think about Spencer's game and how her shooting percentages play into her abilities as a player.
I think Spencer is more athletic with longer arms than Deja Kelly which would probably give her a leg up on defense and the intangibles. I also think she kind of hit a road bump this season and I expect she will right the ship this off-season. She is a good player, just something weird was happening at Arkansas this year...team chemistry issues, etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom