OT: - New London-St Bernards stream | The Boneyard

OT: New London-St Bernards stream

Reaction Score
St Bernard has come a really long way in all sports in the last decade. I see former NFA star and BC/Coastal Carolina running back Marcus Outlow on the sidelines. The Day has done these streams for at least a few years now. Do a pretty nice job. Need to zoom out significantly on the main cam though.

Reaction Score
St Bernard has come a really long way in all sports in the last decade. I see former NFA star and BC/Coastal Carolina running back Marcus Outlow on the sidelines. The Day has done these streams for at least a few years now. Do a pretty nice job. Need to zoom out significantly on the main cam though.
We played St Bernard in the Ocean Beach pavilion, many years ago. Glad to see they’re back. Had a few bleak years.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
School almost closed in '22, as the diocese was forced to sell it off. My understanding is an alumni group put something together to keep it running. I'm a Fitch guy myself but had a couple of sibs that went St. B's.

Reaction Score
School almost closed in '22, as the diocese was forced to sell it off. My understanding is an alumni group put something together to keep it running. I'm a Fitch guy myself but had a couple of sibs that went St. B's.

Side note - St Bs plays at Fitch tomorrow in Boys Basketball in what could be a pretty good game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom